BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste feels so good! It foams in your mouth. Very unique product. Very different than any other brand/product. Purchased it at my local drugstore as a travel item. I would definitely recommended, but not for whitening. " in 6 reviews
Tarah O.
Disgusting! It really freshens your breath, but not worth the insane burn. Not worth it.
Chrissy S.
It made my teeth too sensitive. The taste was good My husband liked it
Amy V.
Paste was very fresh in the beginning but I feel that the minty part fades faster than most other toothpastes I've come across. I also had sensitivity to the whitening agents after 2x/daily use and had to stop using it every day.
Maha Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not like the feeling of it on my teeth. It actually hurt my teeth maybe it was a reaction, not too sure. Not too fond of the taste/smell of it either.
Courtney O.
Reston , VA
Unfortunately I am not a fan of Aquafresh toothpaste. I don't like the taste to consistency of the toothpaste. I really don't like how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel after I brush with any Aquafresh toothpaste. I would not buy any of their toothpastes again.
Diana A.
North Miami Beach, FL
Tried this product from a friend. Did not like the taste or after effects. Not my favorite toothpaste but ok if you don't mind the flavor. Most likely will not trying again.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Not a big fan of this toothpaste. Not too big on the taste and after using for two weeks it didn't seem to whiten my teeth at all.
Jamie K.
Carbondale , Ks
Don't like I prefer to use different brand
Did not like it at all
Will not buy again
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
This toothpaste had a strange flavor that seemed to last forever even after using mouthwash. Had a gritty texture as well that lasted for awhile. No noticeable whitening action. Had a coupon so I tried it. Would not purchase again even with a coupon.
Jazmin O.
Oakland, CA
This product feels cheap. I did not feel like it cleaned my teeth properly. It is not as minty fresh as other toothpastes.