BY AQUAFRESH

Megan G.
Manassas, VA
It's gross. I hated the flavor and the way it left my teeth and mouth feeling. Won't be purchasing it again. Received two stars Bc of the decent price.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Very great scent and taste which is super important for a toothpaste. Makes your mouth feel fresh and clean and its a brand we all know and can trust.
Katherine W.
Zephyrhills, FL
I'm not a fan of Aquafresh. I feel like it doesn't clean my mouth as well as the other brands. It has a good taste, but doesn't do the job as good.
Jessica F.
I'm not a big fan of this toothpaste. It makes my face breakout. It does leave you feeling fresh for a minute but its not a long lasting freshness.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite toothpaste for years! It gives me a all day long fresh mouth. The oxidized bubbles also get those hard to reach places!
Chelsea W.
This was ok. It made me feel like I had fresh breath, but it left a horrible after taste. I didn't really notice a difference in my teeth either.
Staci D.
Jackson, NJ
Made your mouth tingle which is nice but I did not get that really clean feeling at all. Taste good but would rather go with a different product
Vonne S.
Covington, WA
This toothpaste gets my teeth whiter and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh! It's amazing and I plan to continue using it, it's my go to brand.
Amira B.
This toothpaste is well cleaning and leaves your breath fresh and teeth white. My whole household uses it and we all have beautiful white teeth.
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL
Like the minty taste it leaves in my mouth and refreshes my teeth and gums and it whitens and it protects against tarter and cavities and whitens