BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste feels so good! It foams in your mouth. Very unique product. Very different than any other brand/product. Purchased it at my local drugstore as a travel item. I would definitely recommended, but not for whitening. " in 6 reviews
Katrina P.
This is hands down the best toothpaste I've ever used. It is incredibly foaming, and I feel like it gets my entire mouth clean. The flavor is great, and it keeps my teeth white.
Diana A.
North Miami Beach, FL
Tried this product from a friend. Did not like the taste or after effects. Not my favorite toothpaste but ok if you don't mind the flavor. Most likely will not trying again.
Breanna G.
Love this it really works in less than two weeks I saw my teeth getting shorter and now my teeth are white as I've always wanted them and I just use it on a Dailey basis.
Meu marido usa bastante ele é fumante e sempre fica com um amarelado nos dentes. Gente acreditem essa pasta resolve! Tora todo amarelado e ele fica com um sorriso lindo!
Pooja D.
Didn't notice that much of a difference with this whitening toothpaste. I switched back to crest optic white and saw a huge difference in my teeth after persistent use.
Genelle S.
Didn't really like the taste or feel of this toothpaste. I will only stick to Colgate until I find another one that I feel cleans as good as this one does!
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN
This toothpaste was okay. I didn't notice much of a difference in the whiteness of my teeth so I switched back to Colgate one I have been using for years.
Angelica R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Leaves my teeth feeling clean and white. I'm a first time user would buy it again. Purchased it at a Walmart. Affordable price. It's compatible to Colgate.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
Tried it at a friends house it does the job well but it's not the best toothpaste that I've tried pretty good for its price though as I seen it in stores
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Best toothpaste ever! It lathers great in your mouth and you can feel it getting in between your teeth and gums leaving your mouth feeling extra clean