BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste feels so good! It foams in your mouth. Very unique product. Very different than any other brand/product. Purchased it at my local drugstore as a travel item. I would definitely recommended, but not for whitening. " in 6 reviews
Brianna J.
It was okay. I wouldn't repurchase this product again. I use the 3D whitening teeth system from the Crest brand and it's my go-to product. However, it got the job done for me and my family.
Jeanette H.
Raleigh, NC
Had a coupon and used it to buy this product. It was fine, nothing specifically wrong with it. I just prefer the taste and mouth feel of Colgate. This kinda felt gummy. Maybe it's the gel?
Kiki K.
Been using this brand for years and I like that it keeps my mouth feeling fresh long after I brush. I also like the taste and how effective it is at keeping my teeth looking white
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,188 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really love the way that this toothpaste gets your whole mouth clean. you can feel a big difference in your teeth and breath when you get done and the freshness last so long.
Amy V.
Paste was very fresh in the beginning but I feel that the minty part fades faster than most other toothpastes I've come across. I also had sensitivity to the whitening agents after 2x/daily use and had to stop using it every day.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aquafresh Extreme Clean whitening worked fine for me. Just bought a travel size toothpaste but haven't repurchased since. I bought this product in Target. Overall its not bad.
Juliette S.
Brooklyn, NY
Paria J.
San Diego, CA
This tooth paste was not for me because it was way to minty and I almost choked when I used it because it was so minty. I didn't feel comfortable brushing my teeth with the toothpaste because I rushed to get it done
Ashley W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this toothpaste! It works well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh every time! I like being able to find this most everywhere and it works better at cleaning my teeth than many other products.
Mel T.
This toothpaste is not my favorite. It has a really bitter taste to it and it get so foamy it actually makes me gag a bit. I'd stick to the regular Aquafresh, especially for the price.