BY AQUAFRESH

Heather M.
This is one of those toothpastes that has a nice taste and seems like it's working/whitening and first, but I think coffee stains win the whitening battle with this toothpaste. It's not something worth repurchasing.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I truly believe that this toothpaste has whitened my teeth by several shades due to daily use. I brush my teeth twice daily and enjoy the minty fresh tingly feeling this toothpaste gives. I buy it regularly.
Lauren H.
I was not a fan of the taste of this tooth paste. I'm sure it does as good of a job as any tooth paste but this bad taste stays in your mouth for along time and I couldn't wait to finish it so i could buy one that i knew i would like and not keep me from wanting to brush my teeth.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was an okay toothpaste; it made my mouth smell pretty nice for quite a bit of time, but I never noticed it whitening my teeth. They didn't get any yellower, but they definitely weren't whiter either.
Jaclyn R.
Elk River, MN
This is my favorite aquafresh type. it foams up SO good and makes your mouth feel very clean. Only con would be it doesn't KEEP your mouth clean feeling for very long. I've repurchased a few times
Jen W.
Farley, MO
Not only did I notice no whitening with this toothpaste, I did not care for the taste. I used the full tube but would not repurchase of crest toothpastes. This is mainly just a personal preference on the taste since I'm sure it is a fine toothpaste but nothing special.
Kerri D.
Sanford, FL
I love this toothpaste. I use it EVERY day and night! It tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. It also has whitening in it and my teeth are noticeably whiter since I have been using this tooth paste. I would most certainly recommend this to others.
Morgan J.
I can't believe how clean this makes my mouth feel! It really is an extreme clean. After using, my mouth just feels spotless. It doesn't burn, have odd tastes, nothing. And the price is decent.
Vanessa R.
I like this product a lot and will use it often to help keep my teeth healthy. i am a first time user but like it a lot and will repurchase i use it once or twice a week and yes it met my expectations for sure!
Courtney O.
Reston , VA
Unfortunately I am not a fan of Aquafresh toothpaste. I don't like the taste to consistency of the toothpaste. I really don't like how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel after I brush with any Aquafresh toothpaste. I would not buy any of their toothpastes again.