BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste-2.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This toothpaste feels so good! It foams in your mouth. Very unique product. Very different than any other brand/product. Purchased it at my local drugstore as a travel item. I would definitely recommended, but not for whitening. " in 6 reviews
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
This toothpaste had a strange flavor that seemed to last forever even after using mouthwash. Had a gritty texture as well that lasted for awhile. No noticeable whitening action. Had a coupon so I tried it. Would not purchase again even with a coupon.
Chrissy E.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this out because I love the super clean feeling. I will say it doesn't leave my teeth feeling as great as I thought they would. I think I will stick to my crest toothpaste. It's still a great toothpaste but the fresh feeling doesn't last.
Robin S.
Lester Prairie, MN
I wouldn't say the flavor of this toothpaste is my favorite, but I always walk away with a clean feeling mouth that lasts for many hours. I can't explain the taste - it does have a minty flavor, but there is sort of a medicine-y aftertaste that I don't like at all. The performance outweighs the flavor, though, so I would recommend it.
Kristy L.
Methuen, MA
This is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used. I refuse to buy anything else. If for some reason I'm traveling and cannot use it, my teeth just don't feel clean. Extreme Clean creates a foaming, clean sensation that lasts for hours!
Melinda P.
Locust Grove, OK
I LOVE this Toothpaste!!! I love the bubbles inside when you're brushing!! It feels like it REALLY gets in between your teeth and all inside your mouth the way a Toothpaste is supposed to!!! When I rinse I don't have that residue feeling that most Toothpastes leave behind!! It does exactly what it says it's supposed to!!!
Quay K.
North Carolina
I never really liked this brand of toothpaste. It doesn't really whiten teeth that well. I brushed my teeth with this after every meal and it left a gross after taste in my mouth. I don't think I'll be purchasing this anytime soon.
Megan M.
Webster, MA
I did not like this toothpaste for a few reasons. The taste it left in my mouth was very unpleasant and it did not whiten my teeth like the package indicates. That made me want to not repurchase however I did finish the tube.
Nicole C.
Waco, TX
Works well, but I felt like my teeth weren't getting a lot whiter I'm sure with longer use it would work just fine. The only reason I didn't continue to use it was because I felt my teeth were way too sensitive to this particular toothpaste. Overall It would be effective for others with not too sensitive teeth
Kay S.
Mountain View, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is really strong and has a strong scent but it is like you can feel it cleaning and whitening your teeth! I have it in the full size and travel sizes. I've been a fan since it came out.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Did enjoy this particular toothpaste. Not a fan of Aquafresh. But did enjoy this one in particular. Mostly because it has fluoride in it and it's good great for your teeth enamel. Definitely try this one y'all.