BY AQUAFRESH

Sarah M.
Aberdeen, SD
I thought it worked pretty good! Didn't like the taste tho. I prefer a minty taste and this didn't really have that
Gabrielle F.
Walnutport, PA
This toothpaste smells kind of bad but works so well to keep bad breath away and have super clean and nice teeth
Ana R.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like the taste of it once put on my teeth, felt like my teeth were still un brushed. Wasnt a big fan of it
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
I liked this toothpaste because it really did give me a very clean feeling after using it. Doesn't taste too bad.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this in a travel size on a trio and I didn't like the taste. I won't be purchasing this product again.
Just didn't like the taste or after taste. Did not help whiten. Not right for me. Not a fan of the ingredients
Emiley W.
Morgantown, WV
The taste of this toothpaste threw me off. It got over foamy while I was brushing. I won't be repurchasing
Phillip M.
Texarkana, AR
Great taste, just didn't get the whiteness from the paste like i was hoping to get!! But it did taste good
Katie E.
I just wasn't a fan of the taste of this particular toothpaste and it was kind of expensive for toothpaste.
Amber A.
Great toothpaste! Highly recommend! No better way to get those whites whiter! Plus it's got a nice taste!