Lynn M.
Durham, ME
I'm always on the look out for the best whitening toothpaste on the market, so I've tried many brands in my travels. I picked up Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluouride Toothpaste, as it promises to whiten teeth while delivering fluoride and protection from plaque. When I applied it to my brush, the formula was smooth and adhered well. The flavor was a little strong, but not unpleasant. I brushed my teeth as I normally do and enjoyed a clean feeling after rinsing my mouth. Unfortunately, my gums and tissue are sensitive and became irritated and inflamed after using. I'm not sure if it was skin, but I experienced an odd peeling of sorts on the insides of my cheeks. If you have a sensitive mouth, keep looking; Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste is not the right choice for you.