BY AQUAFRESH

Lynn M.
Durham, ME
I'm always on the look out for the best whitening toothpaste on the market, so I've tried many brands in my travels. I picked up Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluouride Toothpaste, as it promises to whiten teeth while delivering fluoride and protection from plaque. When I applied it to my brush, the formula was smooth and adhered well. The flavor was a little strong, but not unpleasant. I brushed my teeth as I normally do and enjoyed a clean feeling after rinsing my mouth. Unfortunately, my gums and tissue are sensitive and became irritated and inflamed after using. I'm not sure if it was skin, but I experienced an odd peeling of sorts on the insides of my cheeks. If you have a sensitive mouth, keep looking; Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste is not the right choice for you.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Just a so so product
This product was disapointing. It was high priced so i expected results. It worked great if you juat wanted toothpaste but fell short when it came to whitening my teeth. Not worth the price to me.
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
This toothpaste cleans extremely well, but at the cost of the flavor. At first, I thought it was just a bad batch, but when I tried it again several months later, it was just as bad if not worse. It leaves a very bitter aftertaste in your mouth and it ruins the flavor of whatever you eat later on.
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I didn't like this because it tastes nasty and it didn't help with anything. i used this for a month and i didn't see good results. after that i just ditched it and never went back to aqua fresh. i might use it on vacations because it is a cheap brand but for daily use probably not
Angie C.
I liked this just personally have very sensitive teeth so i use another brand! but i liked that its minty fresh, helps keep my teeth cavity free, i used it everyday, it seemed to be working for me but like i said i have very sensitive teeth and so i didn't buy again.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL
This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean and makes your breath smell so fresh. We purchased this at Walmart and would highly recommend it. The price is a little higher than some at times but it is well worth it. My family wasn't crazy about the orange flavor but the mint is great. The packages look similar so be sure you know which flavor you are purchasing.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I like Aquafresh Toothpaste, it has the whitening in it. If you want your teeth whiter than what they are you need to get this. Is very effective on your teeth whitening. It met my expectations for a toothpaste. I will recommend it to others, including family
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
This is my favorite toothpaste ever. i love the fact that its not minty it has a great orange taste and foams in your mouth which feels awesome. It will make your mouth feel so fresh and clean. i would never buy another brand of toothpaste. you should try it.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I did NOT like the taste of this! I got a small sample size to take with me traveling and after a few days I had to buy something else because I hated the taste so much. I can't comment on how well it worked for whitening because I couldn't use it enough.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
This toothpaste had a strange flavor that seemed to last forever even after using mouthwash. Had a gritty texture as well that lasted for awhile. No noticeable whitening action. Had a coupon so I tried it. Would not purchase again even with a coupon.