BY AQUAFRESH

Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this toothpaste since 2001 because it was recommended to me by my orthodontist when I had braces. I couldn't whiten my teeth due to my braces on my teeth so he told me this toothpaste would work great. It did and I kept using it even after I got my braces off because it truly whitens. I do use a prescribed whitener on my teeth as well, but only have to use the other whitener once a year because the AquaFresh works so well. I have also not had a single cavity since 2001 so I think it is also great at preventing tooth decay.
Nancy T.
I tried a sample of this a couple years ago (I bought it at walmart/target in the travel section). This was back when I thought Crest was the number 1 for toothpastes. Little did I know how crappy Crest toothpastes are. This foams up in your mouth and the bubbles get into the nooks and crannies of your teeth. You can really tell that your teeth are whiter after every tube. This is the only tooth paste I enjoy.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Fluoride Toothpaste has a VERY strong taste and while it does clean my teeth the taste and after effect is too strong for me. It doesn't leave my breath feeling fresh, instead it leaves my mouth feeling raw and sensitive. I wouldn't repurchase this specific toothpaste from Aquafresh. If you are really looking for an EXTREME clean, it might be for you.
Sora Z.
I have been using Aquafresh toothpastes since I was a child, and I refuse to use anything else! I love that this one foams up so much: it really gets into all of the nooks and crannies of your mouth, and even if it's not necessarily killing germs or destroying plaque, it's certainly freshening your breath. My breath stays minty far longer after using this toothpaste than with any other. The taste isn't a typical mint/spearmint flavor, but it's still fresh and clean. I didn't notice a visible difference from the whitening factor, BUT it also didn't hurt my sensitive teeth, so I'm okay with using this longer term to try and see more effects.
Lesley E.
Sanford
Aquafresh extreme clean whitening action toothpaste was not my cup of tea. It left my gums feeling raw and tingly. I found it did not compare to other brands I have tried before. It may be worth trying another brand of this product we'll just have to wait and see. I did not see any Improvement in the color of my teeth or the way it made my gums feel. I would not recommend this to any of my friends or co-workers.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
I tried this toothpaste in place of my usual brand during a sale. It isn't a bad product, it was just ok. It cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath, but I did not notice any particular whitening action. I also found the flavor to be strong and a bit "spicy". My younger kids really disliked the taste and complained their tongues "burned" from the strong mint. So, while this product cleaned my teeth, I will be going back to my usual brand that my family prefers.
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased this travel size for a mini trip and I just didn't care for it. It made my teeth feel very sensitive after each use. This was my first time using it and I will not use it again just because it was uncomfortable to me. I do not recommend this if you are searching for a new toothpaste to use. It did, however, make my breath fresh and my teeth feel clean so that is a good thing.
Courtney H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love this toothpaste for many reasons. I like the orange burst in release in your mouth I also like how it makes your mouth feel so clean. It surpassed my expectations. I thought it was just going to be like other toothpastes. I switch in between crest and this toothpaste like every other month. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others.
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA
This is the only brand of toothpaste our family uses. We love the extreme clean because it has sort of a foaming action. This allows the paste to penetrate and clean deep! Also I feel like I am able to use less and still get the same results as I would with other products. I love the whitening feature of the paste as well!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I love love love Aquafresh Extreme Clean!! This is my all time favorite toothpaste. my teeth always feel squeaky clean when I use this. This toothpaste can come off as having a strong flavor, but you get used to it quickly, and based on how clean your teeth feel...you won't care! I pair it with my Oral-B soft toothbrush.