BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Edileisy P.
No fue nada revitalizante no senti u efecto realmente refrescante. no es mala pero no es la mejor no la compraria siempore
Casandra C.
Allentown, PA
I have never been a fan of aquafresh I just feel like it never cleans my mouth well and always gives a gross after taste
Beatrice S.
Macon, GA
Love the way it cleans my teeth and the way it freshens my breath. I know when i use Aqua fresh it will do the job right.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Don't like the taste or feeling of this toothpaste. I am a crest junkie and therefore always use crest over this product.
Emily J.
Glendale, AZ
It's a good tooth paste and gets the job done but I don't feel like it whitens very much. But it's a good tooth paste.
Suanne W.
Love this toothpaste and the foaming action. Makes my teeth feel super clean. Nice flavor too. Can't beat a value pack.
Whitneigh S.
I love this toothpaste. All the foam and bubbles makes my mouth feel super clean. I've been an Aquafresh fan for years.
Courtney W.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not provide me with that fresh feeling a few minutes after I brushed. It's not as long lasting as the other brands.
Gemey W.
Cuero, TX
It's ok. For the money, good. It's a little sweet and flavor goes away and doesn't leave you feeling fresh for long.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I'm not an auquafrest fan at all. It burns my mouth. And I also don't feel that frest feeling after brushing either.