BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Evelyn V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally don't like this tooth paste. I don't really feel the deep clean or minty feeling . I don't recommend this tooth paste.
Sydney L.
West Chicago, IL
I didn't like it because the paste was goo like and didn't leave my mouth with that feel good clean feeling that everybody loves
BM-141801 Patricia G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Liked aaaaaaaaa bit, the flavor is the thing i couldn't stand, but its a very good toothpaste by the way! But I'm not buying again
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
My favorite toothpaste by far! I love how clean your mouth feels after using it, it's extremely minty which is the way I like it.
Yuliana L.
Aquafreash. Out of all the aquafresh toothpaste I have used this is my favorite one!!
Keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh!!
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
My mouth felt clean but the flavor is WAY to strong for me! Almost to the point where it burned my mouth every time I'd use it.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is also very good. I have tried all different flavors. I like it and would recommend. It is cheaper then other tooth paste
Lourdine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is perfect for the kids and it's great for everyday use. This is a holy grail product and it's everywhere in my house.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I absolutely love this toothpaste! My teeth feel extra clean after I use this and my breathe is great after.
Edileisy P.
No fue nada revitalizante no senti u efecto realmente refrescante. no es mala pero no es la mejor no la compraria siempore