BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Jaime C.
Charlotte, MI
Aqua fresh works I mean it does leave your mouth very clean, however it is literally the most disgusting toothpaste it is almost bitter 😷
Emily K.
I guess it did its job. It cleaned my teeth. But, I hate the taste. I've tried it multiple times, and I end up giving it to my sister.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
I don't care for this toothpaste too much. The flavor wasn't to my liking and I felt like my teeth didn't get much of a good cleaning.
Erica V.
switched from crest to aquafresh. It doesn't taste horrible or too minty and doesn't burn my mouth. Use it everyday and is inexpensive.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL
I love because I love the way it feels in my mouth and makes it really feel like he's doing something and they make them out of clean.
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
I do not like the grainy feeling that this toothpaste has. Also, I don't feel my mouth feels minty fresh afterwards like Colgate does.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
I hated this. The taste was awful and didn't really fee that "so fresh so clean" feeling after rinsing. I wouldn't purchase it again
Elizabeth E.
Ocala, FL
My teeth feel clean and my breath is fresh! The price can't be beat. This is all we use in our house and we will continue to use it.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
Didn't seem to really work my mouth didn't feel like it was clean I would use more tooth paste but I didn't like how it left my mouth
Amy C.
Los Angeles , CA
I felt a difference using this. It felt very thorough and fresh. I felt like it was a deeper cleaning compared to other toothpastes