BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Pereira L.
Compro esse produto esporadicamente. É bom, tem preços acessíveis, não tem nada de tão especial, um creme dental comum que limpa os dentes das bactérias bocais. Não é o meu favorito.
Nancy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't use any other toothpaste. This stuff feels amazing. It foams up real nice and leaves your breath fresh. I've tried others but keep going back to extreme. I love it!
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
There's nothing wrong with the toothpaste itself, it's just that the aftertaste isn't as strong of a mint flavor as I want. Nothing wrong with the product itself though.
Love!! My girlfriend introduced this to me a couple years ago and I will never go back to anything else! When it says extreme clean, it means extreme clean!!! My mouth feels so fresh and clean...truly like no other tooth paste!
Brooklyn H.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly have never liked this toothpaste, like I'd be mad if my mom bought it because i really don't like it. i don't enjoy the taste of it, it's kinda off to me, I'd much rather prefer colgate or crest over this.
Andrea H.
Rodeo, CA
I find that this brand in general doesn't cut it for me. Its not as strong as I would like it to be. I like to feel clean and refreshed after brushing my teeth and this toothpaste just doesn't do it for me
Diana C.
Whittier, CA
This product is excellent in your teeth and gums. You could really feel the action while brushing. I started using this paste after I was introduced to it by my boyfriend.
Ana M.
Mcallen, TX
Good product for value and has a minty sent it leaves your mouth clean with good bro I would highly recommend it to anybody that's looking for a good toothpaste to use
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like any other toothpaste! This is the only one that doesn't leave my mouth with a weird "stringy" residue feeling in my mouth and i love the foaming action !
Bethany O.
Gulfport, MS
I am not an aquafresh person. I have tried this toothpaste in different flavors and hate all of them. They all leave a bad taste in my mouth and gritty feeling.