BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Molly L.
Brookline, NH
This is the only toothpaste that makes my teeth really clean and white. I use it 3 times a day and it is really inexpensive. It is very effective at making me feel like I just came home from the dentist. The only con is the taste. I have to mix it with another toothpaste because it tastes like sand. But, It works! I had to deduct some stars because of the taste.
Loreana v.
I do not like the taste of this toothpaste. It is not strong enough to leave my mouth feeling fresh. I have ever purchased this toothpaste again and I do not think I ever will. I rather pay a bit more and get Crest or Colgate. Will not buy this product again.
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ
Aquafresh is a good product but I never preferred it over products like sensodyne, crest or Colgate. I bought it at a local CVS and it just wasn't as effective for me as the other brands. Everybody enjoys different things so give it a shot and try it out.
Ashley H.
I hated this toothpaste so much. I didn't feel like it did anything, and the texture was so gross and so was the taste. I felt like it did clean your teeth, but I just couldn't stand the paste in my mouth. I would not buy it again.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I have pretty sensitive teeth and this kind of made them worse. My teeth felt really clean but the sensitivity made me hate this product. I would not recommend to people with sensitive teeth and would not repurchase again.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
Used to use this product before I did research on how badly fluoride is. With that being said I chose to not use it anymore for myself and family/over night guests and do not plan on repurchasing ever again. With so many other options why would you continue to use a toothpaste that ruins your teeth over time.
Briana R.
Laughlin, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
when it comes to my family's teeth I take nip chances. Aquafresh bristles range is firmness and they always leave my mouth feeling fresh and super clean a and they always have multiple color s so there's no confusion
Kenzie C.
Love this toothpaste! Always keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Have tried different kinds of toothpaste and always seem to go back to using this kind. It also keeps your mouth feeling fresh throughout the day so you don't have to worry about sticking a tic tac in your mouth a couple hours later.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Aquafresh failed to deliver here.. I was impressed with the price.. Unfortunately the reason it was so cheap must be because its not very good... I suggest you spend a few extra dollars and get Crest Pro-Health instead... I will not be re purchasing this specific toothpaste any time soon.
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
This tooth paste was ok but wasn't for me. I just didn't think that this toothpaste wasn't cleaning like I wanted to clean since I'm a coffee drinker. I use it until the tube was gone and never went back.