BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Product great price I highly recommend it to anyone as a dental assistant awesome
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product leaves my mouth feeling clean an refreshed also whitens
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like this product. it's very cheap & doesn't do good At cleaning teeth
Taijanique O.
York, PA
Not really a fan, I felt like it didn't work for me I'll stick to my Colgate
Nátalie A.
North Port, FL
I have no used it, bit i would like !! And feeling fresh is very important!
Jaklin M.
Springdale, AR
I did not like this product it got the job done but had a horrible taste!!!
Mayli S.
AMO este extremo sabor / sensación / envases limpios. Qué increíble pasta de dientes. Sólo he estado comprando mi propia pasta de dientes durante unos años, así que todavía estoy experimentando con la que más me gusta, pero este es el principal candidato para mí. pasta increíblemente refrescante sin ser demasiado duro, con una acción revitalizante diente amante. Puntuación.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste brand was always my favorite as a kid because of the separated colours. I also like the flavor the most. This toothpaste does clean really good and I will continue buying it. I alter between this and the brand crest because they are both so good.
Ninibeth E.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the few toothpastes that I love. It actually makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed for hours while others just seem to last for the time that I brush my teeth. This toothpaste leaves a lingering tingle which reminds me that it is still working long after brushing.
Vanesa C.
Aquafresh it is a OK product, I mean... It is not perfect if you want a toothpaste that works really well for whitening or sensitive tooth. But it's no bad quality. Actually it is very fresh and don't have a weird flavor or scent