BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Decent tooth paste, not a number one but does its job, a little too minty in my opinion
Ruby B.
I liked the product but I love colgate better I love to feel my mouth fresh and clean.
Shana B.
Greer, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to toothpaste. Doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. Reasonable prices
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't really like this toothpaste it doesn't get teeth white and the taste is nasty
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
This toothpaste didn't leave me with that fresh clean hough that I wanted to achieve.
Holly S.
Collingswood, NJ
Not my favorite, usually has more of a citrus flavor, I prefer more minty toothpastes
Fatima H.
I honestly do not recomnd this product i feel like ut don't clean as it supposed to
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
This is one of my favorites! Not only does it work very well but it's pretty cheap!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this product as well
Beautiful taste great price n worth the price
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothpaste it worked well for me. Made my teeth feel fresh and clean.