BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
My tootpaste i buy is usually different at times but this toothpaste is my favorite because it really works
Jen C.
Very smooth and clean teeth. Breath stays fresh a long time. Smells great. I'm very loyal to this product.
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't really like this toothpaste I felt like they didn't leave my teeth as clean as my usual toothpaste
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I didn't like the way it made my teeth feel after I brushed them. It made them feel grimy and not clean.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
This is one of my favorite toothpaste they have great flavors and actually work the price isnt bad either
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
I have tried the thoothpaste it is the best but I prefer Colgate because I've. Been using it my hole life
Traci O.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Too strong of a mint for me. I've tried this multiple ways and this was just not the right fit for me.
Kimberly R.
This was an okay product. I didn't re purchase it because there is way better options for me out there.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
My all time favorite toothpaste that provides the perfect minty flavor and actually whitens your teeth
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried the orange flavor toothpaste. It was the worst flavor I've ever had. Orange and mint don't mix