BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Allison M.
Southbury, CT
I got this at Costco. was a good price but I don't like how it kind Burt my mouth. Some might like that but not me.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
Love this brand for sum reason floss toothpaste and everything make my teeth whiter . And it help me with cavities
Tashalei C.
Riverview, FL
Love the way my mouth feels after I use this toothpaste. The taste doesn't make me gag like some other flavors.
Aline R.
É uma pasta boa, mas não é tudo isso não, não cumpre o que promete, não recommendo não, pode melhorar!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie K.
Loxley, AL
This is a good product and it's a good value for your money. I originally only bought it because I had a coupon
Mieka J.
This didn't quite do the job for me because i prefer a different brand. But let me know what you think about it.
Teresa J.
Collinsville, IL
This is all I ever use. Decently priced. Good clean taste. This product works very well for me and my teeth.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Great deal to buy. My husband and I favorite toothpaste so far.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an OK paste. Its not the greatest but i can get the job done. I rather stick to crest or Colgate.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aquafresh is a good toothpaste brand. It keeps my teeth feeling clean. The taste is not bad which is nice.