BY AQUAFRESH

Empowermint Plus Whitening For a Whole New Experience of Clean Fluoride Toothpaste Extreme Clean Triple Protection As you being to brush, the bold stripes transform into Micro-Active Foam, releasing thousands of germ killing bubbles that shower your whole mouth - teeth, gums and breath. Its dynamic micro polishing foaming action carefully polishes your teeth smooth making themstay cleaner whiter for longer and seeks out hard to reach places - even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. It rinses away leaving your teeth feeling clean and smooth and your whole mouth energized with an icy cool, sparkling feeling that lasts long after you brush. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Empowermint also whitensyour teeth. Questions or comments? Call toll-free weekdays. see more...

Michaella J.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These do the job. I use this regularly even though it's not exactly my favorite flavor. It does make my mouth feel very clean and leaves my breath minty. I would like this better if it was a little less sweet tasting.
Nicole R.
My favorite toothpaste. It foams up quite a bit and gets in every crevice possible. It truly leaves your mouth feeling clean. The price is affordable and the taste is great.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I LOVE this extreme clean flavor/feeling/packaging. What an awesome toothpaste. I have only been buying my own toothpaste for a few years, so I'm still experimenting with which I like best, but this is the front runner for me. Incredibly refreshing paste without being too harsh, with tooth-loving revitalizing action. Score.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is a great toothpaste. Freshens breath and cleans teeth pretty well and it isn't expensive at the stores near me. I had to switch, though because of ulcers happening in my mouth. There's an ingredient in some toothpastes that is shown to cause them. I can't remember what it is now, but you can look it up.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
I do not like this toothpaste at all. I don't like the taste of it, the smell of it, etc. In my opinion, the toothpaste is really thick and takes awhile to brush or rinse away which makes it hard if you're trying to rush in the morning. Plus, my mouth does not feel refreshed from this toothpaste.
Sabrina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my holy grail of toothpastes! It's ultra foamy and minty. It doesn't not make my mouth feel like it's burning, but it does leave it feeling super clean and pearly! I love that they do sell this in packs which are way better than the singles. Just stock up in case I forget to buy some
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
I didn't like that this toothpaste had a very sweet after taste to it that doesn't deliver any sort of refreshing mouth feeling afterwards. I noticed it to be a really weak tooth paste. It lacked the strong minty kick that I look for in a toothpaste because it has a better chance of masking strong foods that I eat. This toothpaste did not deliver any of the clean feeling I would expect in a toothpaste.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
I will say this it's a good product but i give it three stars because I have sensitive teeth and this the only toothpaste that make my mouth feel terrible & I don't feel like it gives your teeth the best cleaning like Colgate does I just wouldn't recommend this to friends and family
LeMikka W.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn't impressed with this toothpaste. My friend recommended it to me so I made the purchase. The flavor was nice, but I didn't keep that "clean" feeling all day. I prefer toothpastes with whitening in them, but this one didn't do the trick for me. I will not be repurchasing.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
This is my perfect toothpaste. It is not just deep cleaning it is also whitening. I repurchase this toothpaste every time I run out with no regrets. It is sold at most stores that sell toothpaste and in my opinion is a must have. Try it once and you will never go back.