Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Iso-Active Fluoride Toothgel, Pure Breath Iso-Active, 4.3 oz

BY AQUAFRESH

New! A Whole Different Feeling Of Clean Reduces Odor Causing Compounds Iso-Active Foam Because your mouth is completely unique, Aquafresh Extreme Clean has a special micro-active foam that gets into hard-to-reach places - from in-between teeth to the back of your tongue.  You ll notice smoother, cleaner teeth that stay that way longer.* Contains all the power of triple protection plus special micro-polishers Fights the sources of bad breath where they hide Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!® Seeks Out Hard To reach Places  With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing see more...

Jennifer M.
I love the bubbles and the mint
I have been using this tooth paste for awhile and I really like it. It foaming action leaves my teeth feeling really smooth and clean and I fresh breath for most of the day even after my mid morning coffee.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This makes my whole mouth feel notably cleaner than other toothpastes. It's enough that I don't always remember to use my mouthwash afterward. I got it from WalMart, and both my partner and I enjoy it.
Carly C.
Pine Grove, PA
Love this toothpaste! The way it creates a cleaning foam while brushing really makes my teeth feel clean! It helps to keep them white, so I'm not constantly feeling like I should whiten them. I also really like the minty flavor of it, and that the paste isn't gritty. I always have this in my
House!
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This honestly is my favorite toothpaste of all time. The active bubbles/foam leave my mouth feeling very fresh and clean. I really like the packaging as it keeps the mess to a minimum. We use at least daily, sometimes twice per day. This is usually the only brand we buy now.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
I am not impressed with this brand in general. I have purchased it once and was not impressed, and have not bought it since. I would say that the biggest problem with it to me is the taste. I only used it for a couple weeks. I would not buy this band again.
Rissa Y.
Midland, TX

Heyyyy users I really love this stuff sometimes if I'm lucky il find it at the dollar tree!

Love this helps keep my teeth white! Love the clean so fresh soo cleannn!!!😀
Wendi J.
Cookeville, TN
We have been using this toothpaste for years. It makes my mouth and teeth feel clean. It doesn't bother my sensitive teeth. I buy this exact one every time
Erica T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste leaves you with a very fresh and clean taste and feel. It's pretty inexpensive compared to some others too and you can get it at Target.
cailin s.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is literally the only toothpaste that mskes my teeth feel clean. No residue like crest has. It is so foamy and bubbly just makes you spit alot.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
I've been using this toothpaste for years. It foams us very well and spreads evenly. I use a manual toothbrush and it give me a super fresh feeling.