Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Ashlee H.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Lakhi D.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by dounia a.

BY AQUAFRESH

Pure Breath Action Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!® Because your mouth is completely unique, Aquafresh Extreme Clean has a special micro-active foam that gets into hard-to-reach places - from in-between teeth to the back of your tongue.  You ll notice smoother, cleaner teeth that stay that way longer.* Contains all the power of triple protection plus special micro-polishers Fights the sources of bad breath where they hide Appropriate for ages 2 and older Seeks Out Hard To reach Places  With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth m see more...

• Does this tootpaste really freshen your breath? I have tr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Will H.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
estoy usando ahora este producto y te deja la boca fresca es muy efectivo y te deja al sensación de limpio en tu boca, además de que el precio en Republica dominicana esta mas economicos que los demas por un 10% aproximada mente!
Amanda L.
Lumberton
I did not care for this. It did not clean my teeth like the other toothpaste I use. It left a funny taste in my mouth and I didn't care for it at all. Other people might like it but it wasn't for me. Don't like it.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
My favorite toothpaste. All I will buy. Makes my mouth feel so clean and the feeling lasts all day. I like how it foams up as you brush and really gets your whole mouth clean.
Kelsey K.
Crestwood, KY
This is my all time favorite toothpaste! It works so well and leaves my mouth extremely clean. The aftertaste is way better than other tooth pastes I've tried. It most definitely meets my expectations and I would buy again!
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my toothpaste because it CLEANS my teeth and mouth. The foaming action gets in between the teeth for a fresh feeling. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste
Sharntel S.
Oxon Hill, MD
This product is ok. If I had no other choices to choose from in the line of toothpaste I would buy, but it isn't my favorite. I found that it's true to it's name of "extreme clean", it left my mouth feeling clean, but the freshness didn't seem to last as long. I felt like I needed to brush again before my morning was over with. The price is definitely reasonable, but in that case I felt like I got what I paid for.
Leigh R.
Man this stuff brings back childhood memories. All my parents ever bought was Aquafresh. I remember trying to get the perfect squeeze of all three colors on my toothbrush. This one is improved on the original but with the same distinctive colors. As far as toothpastes go, it's effective. It made my teeth feel clean and kept my breath fresh without any mouth discomfort that I've had with some other brands.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE Extreme Clean by Aquafresh! It is by new go-to brand. I love it's foaming action. My teeth appear whiter and my breath is fresher longer after brushing. Didn't think I could be so crazy about a tooth paste - c'mon toothpaste? But I'm hooked. My teeth do not feel clean if i don't use this toothpaste. So we vow never ever to allow that to happen. Greta price Great quality.
Michelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use whatever cheap toothpaste I grabbed while at the store.  When I started dating my husband, he would only use Aquafresh Extreme Clean.  He claimed it was life changing.  He was right.  Since I started using it, it is now the only toothpaste I can use.  I had forgotten my toothpaste at home while staying the night at a hotel.  So, I decided to just use the brand provided.  Horrible.  It tasted ao gross and left my mouth feeling gritty.  So, I'm stuck using Aquafresh Extreme Clean for the rest of my life.
La K.
Pharr, TX
I had it in my house, so we used it.. i have sensitive teeth so i knew it was going to help with the sensitiveness , but i was hooping it would do great with the clean breath. I found it do be really sweet tasting like it had too much sugar in the mix... it could just be me! But I'm used to it not tasting like anything but toothpaste.
Monet H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this tootpaste really freshen your breath? I have tried the original aquafresh and I do not really like aftertaste of it. Is this better ?