Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Ashlee H.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Lakhi D.Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by dounia a.

BY AQUAFRESH

Pure Breath Action Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!® Because your mouth is completely unique, Aquafresh Extreme Clean has a special micro-active foam that gets into hard-to-reach places - from in-between teeth to the back of your tongue.  You ll notice smoother, cleaner teeth that stay that way longer.* Contains all the power of triple protection plus special micro-polishers Fights the sources of bad breath where they hide Appropriate for ages 2 and older Seeks Out Hard To reach Places  With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth m see more...

• Does this tootpaste really freshen your breath? I have tried the ...1 Answers
Katie B.
Lake Charles
This is the only tooth paste I can use, used it once and every toothpaste I used before and after doesn’t do it for me. Most tooth paste doesn’t leave your mouth and teeth feeling like it’s very clean, but this tooth paste will. It also doesn’t make your teeth feel gritty.
Mary S.
Billings
This is my favorite toothpaste!  I love how it gives a little foaming sensation, the flavor is tasty, and my breath is much better after using this continuously for several years.  Compared to other brands this is the toothpaste I keep going back to.
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
I love how this toothpaste foams up so much and leaves your mouth feeling so clean!  I also have slightly sensitive teeth and don't notice it when using this toothpaste.  My husband loves this too and it has become the only one we buy.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love my toothpaste because it CLEANS my teeth and mouth. The foaming action gets in between the teeth for a fresh feeling. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Fluoride Toothpaste
Michelle B.
biloxi, ms
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use whatever cheap toothpaste I grabbed while at the store.  When I started dating my husband, he would only use Aquafresh Extreme Clean.  He claimed it was life changing.  He was right.  Since I started using it, it is now the only toothpaste I can use.  I had forgotten my toothpaste at home while staying the night at a hotel.  So, I decided to just use the brand provided.  Horrible.  It tasted ao gross and left my mouth feeling gritty.  So, I'm stuck using Aquafresh Extreme Clean for the rest of my life.
Will H.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
estoy usando ahora este producto y te deja la boca fresca es muy efectivo y te deja al sensación de limpio en tu boca, además de que el precio en Republica dominicana esta mas economicos que los demas por un 10% aproximada mente!
Amanda L.
Lumberton
I did not care for this. It did not clean my teeth like the other toothpaste I use. It left a funny taste in my mouth and I didn't care for it at all. Other people might like it but it wasn't for me. Don't like it.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
My favorite toothpaste. All I will buy. Makes my mouth feel so clean and the feeling lasts all day. I like how it foams up as you brush and really gets your whole mouth clean.
Kelsey K.
Crestwood, KY
This is my all time favorite toothpaste! It works so well and leaves my mouth extremely clean. The aftertaste is way better than other tooth pastes I've tried. It most definitely meets my expectations and I would buy again!
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
I could never use any other toothpaste, the taste is strange in comparison to other toothpastes, but my mouth has never felt so clean. This is very affordable, and I always make sure we have back ups and travel size.
Monet H.
Does this tootpaste really freshen your breath? I have tried the original aquafresh and I do not really like aftertaste of it. Is this better ?