Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareAquafresh
Extreme Clean Freshening Action, 7-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Freshening Action, 7-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

by Aquafresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Freshening Action, 7-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Mia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not for me. I don't like the flavor and the tube wasn't a good value. I dislike that it doesn't have the dentist certification from the association on it.
Kara H.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite toothpaste. I've tried quite a few abs this is the only one that really works with sensitive teeth
Amanda B.
Tucson, AZ
Creature of habit. I've been using this toothpaste for so long I won't use anything else.
member-ccc25bf31
This stuff is my favorite for teeth cleansing! It's so foamy and strong that I instantly feel like my mouth is cleaner
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
If I had to choose one from the Aquafresh brand it would definitely be the Extreme Clean. This is the only one in my opinion I feel does anything. With all the other brands out there stepping up their game I think Aquafresh is missing the boat. If I could not find my preferred brand on the shelves this will definitely be my next choice.
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very fresh and clean gets my teeth very clean and white people always complement my smile
Mary Gina C.
Smyrna, GA
I love this toothpaste. It has a nice flavor and leaves my teeth feeling really clean. It does not leave a chalky aftertaste behind like some others do. I purchased at Amazon.
Elvia F.
Leaves your mouth feeling feeling super clean and breath is minty clean. Love how it feels fizzy once you start brushing, that's how you know you're getting a great result.
Maile O.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this toothpaste! It makes your mouth feel so fresh and Incredibly clean and has a nice crisp taste to it. This has been my go-to toothpaste for several months now.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR
This is the best toothpaste I've used. I use it every night to minimalize morning breath the next day! LEAVES your breath fresh for hours! :)

Looking for your answer?