BY AQUAFRESH #42 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Kelly C.
Portland , OR
This used to be my all time favorite toothpaste. Nothing wrong, I just found a brand I like slightly better. Pretty affordable and leaves your mouth feeling really clean and fresh.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My friend told me to try it and I'm trying it now so it has a very strong taste and it gives me a wierd feeling in my mouth for like 5min after using it, i like it because it makes my breathes fresh and it cleans my mouth very good.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
After trying this, I will never go back to Colgate! This made my mouth feel super clean and it also the foaming action makes your mouth feel fresh afterwards. When I first used it, it made my mouth tingle so I knew it was working.
Angela F.
This is a great toothpaste! The foam effect from the toothpaste seems to make my mouth cleaner and fresher. It is also affordable. I usually don't spend more than $2.
Nicky S.
Aquafresh extreme clean toothpaste does have some great foaming action and it cleans teeth pretty well however I miss my old brand and can't wait to be done with this one. The freshness just simply doesn't last long.
Jacqueline S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this toothpaste. I think it's the taste along with the foam action it has. Fresh clean feeling last along time. Seriously love this toothpaste.
Stephanie W.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of the orangecicle flavor. If it comes in another flavor I'd try it. Fluoride products tend to give me heartburn, but that did not happen with this toothpaste which I was particularly happy about.
Megan C.
It tasted weird to me so I only bought it once. It worked great but to me had a weird taste. I'm not sure if I will buy again because I found a toothpaste I like.
Brittany N.
This is a good toothpaste and I used to use this often until I switched to a different brand. It is very intense and does a nice job of cleaning one's teeth. I did notice that it foamed up a lot and the minty fresh feeling is strong at first, but goes away quickly. Not a bad toothpaste overall.
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
I used to use this toothpaste but not for long. Many people complain about getting used to the flavor and they are right, it is not that pleasant. I never did adjust to it so I switched toothpastes within 2 weeks
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.