BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am never going back to any other toothpaste! The mint flavor is always wonderful and strong so that you always feel like you're extra clean after using this toothpaste. It gets the job done and really does leave you clean and fresh.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM
I really like this toothpaste. The foaming action makes my teeth feeling really clean and fresh without being overwhelming. I gave it a B because the "clean feeling" goes away quickly. I think I prefer Colgate Total because it feels clean much longer.
Brittany G.
Great toothpaste! It doesn't burn and creates a lot of foam which I always see as a good thing in toothpaste. Just be careful because there is one that looks the same as the mint but it's orange. I made the mistake of buying that one once
morgan b.
green bay, wi
Not a big fan. Obviously gets the job done but foams way too much. Also leaves my mouth so dry and not even feeling very fresh after. I don't know if the mint isn't strong enough for me or what. After using I barely feel like I have super fresh breath and end up brushing my teeth over again.
Anna K.
There was a point in time where I barely paid attention to the kind of toothpaste I used and just focused on the price. I knew Aquafresh was a great brand, so I decided to purchase an impressively-priced 3 pack of this specific Aquafresh. I haven't gone back in 2 years.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Aquafresh has always worked great for me and I have been using this brand for years now. I love the deep foaming action. It makes my breath fresher longer and also feels like I get a deeper clean than other brands. I got others to switch over after they tried it once! Love!
Katie J.
Marion, IN
I've used this toothpaste literally my whole life. I love the taste, texture, and the effect. super minty and makes my mouth clean and fresh! I also notice a slight difference in whitening!
Victoria G.
Poughquag, NY
I think this toothpaste is great. It makes my teeth feel cleaner than any other toothpaste I've used. It has a foaming action so it gets really bubbly, and it has a good taste, unlike some toothpastes that taste like baking soda and are really bitter.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
It is my first time trying this toothpaste. The first time I used I loved how it preformed in cleaning my teeth, the foam it creates cleanses absolutely to perfection. It also whitens the teeth slightly which I like, since I drink a lot of tea. And also it doesn't have that nasty after taste like some other toothpastes do.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My friend told me to try it and I'm trying it now so it has a very strong taste and it gives me a wierd feeling in my mouth for like 5min after using it, i like it because it makes my breathes fresh and it cleans my mouth very good.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.