BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
Ny mom would always use to get this for us. She didn't have money so she would get everything from dollar store. I was surprised it was a great toothpaste.
Angel W.
Angel W.
I can not stand the taste! It leaves a bitter after taste in my mouth. I gave away my unopened tube and threw my full one out. Yuck!
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
This toothpaste makes your mouth feel so fresh !! It's awesome! It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either.
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like this toothpaste. It dried the skin around my mouth out and I didn't notice a difference in my teeth.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
I like this toothpaste a lot I like that it foams to show that it is giving your mouth a really good cleaning!
heather a.
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes me feel like my teeth are really clean and doesn't taste bad however it leaves my mouth feeling dry
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I actually prefer crest toothpaste. Auquafresh leaves a bad taste in my mouth after brushing
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great tooth paste. The flavor is good and it is not too expensive. I like the multiple flavors.
Sonal S.
Sonal S.
Every time I go to the dentist they keep telling me that I have a bit of a coffee/wine stain. I started using this toothpaste with my sonicare diamond clean toothbrush and have been an immediate change to my teeth! I would highly recommend this to get those pearly whites!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Pretty good toothpaste, you are getting what you paid for here. Nice minty taste and leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.