BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Lindsay G.
This toothpaste was alright. I wanted this toothpaste purely for the cool colors it had. I would not recommend this product. but the triple color of the toothpaste was very fun when brushing my teeth and I enjoyed using it for that reason only.
Kacy B.
This is my favorite toothpaste! I get noticed a lot for my straight, white teeth, and Aquafresh helps maintain my white teeth without a need for whitening strips. The flavor is also so much better than other's that burn because they are too minty.
Kara S.
I am not a big fan of auqafresh toothpaste. I don't find it to have a sting mint flavor which makes me feel like I am not cleaning my mouth. I also find my teeth to have a shiny slimy feeling after using this toothpaste. Definitely not crazy about it.
Maddison R.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay, but not enough whitening power to purchase again. Just an average toothpaste. Decent minty flavor that burns just a little while you brush. It gives a good clean breath smell.
Victoria G.
Poughquag, NY
I think this toothpaste is great. It makes my teeth feel cleaner than any other toothpaste I've used. It has a foaming action so it gets really bubbly, and it has a good taste, unlike some toothpastes that taste like baking soda and are really bitter.
Michelle C.
Parkville, MD
I actually love this toothpaste. It's awesome. I love the way it foams and I love the orange variety. It did take some getting used to but once I did found it very refreshing
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am never going back to any other toothpaste! The mint flavor is always wonderful and strong so that you always feel like you're extra clean after using this toothpaste. It gets the job done and really does leave you clean and fresh.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't care for this toothpaste the taste is gross and fruity or citrusy and it doesn't feel clean let alone extremely clean. Will not purchase again. not for me.
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this toothpaste for years already!
I like the feeling it leaves after brushing your teeth.
It makes my feel like i got out of a dentist cleaning!
I recommend!
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My friend told me to try it and I'm trying it now so it has a very strong taste and it gives me a wierd feeling in my mouth for like 5min after using it, i like it because it makes my breathes fresh and it cleans my mouth very good.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.