BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Katie J.
Katie J.
Marion , IN
I've used this toothpaste literally my whole life. I love the taste, texture, and the effect. super minty and makes my mouth clean and fresh! I also notice a slight difference in whitening!
Asma A.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My friend told me to try it and I'm trying it now so it has a very strong taste and it gives me a wierd feeling in my mouth for like 5min after using it, i like it because it makes my breathes fresh and it cleans my mouth very good.
Angela F.
Angela F.
This is a great toothpaste! The foam effect from the toothpaste seems to make my mouth cleaner and fresher. It is also affordable. I usually don't spend more than $2.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
I love, love, love this toothpaste. I think it's the taste along with the foam action it has. Fresh clean feeling last along time. Seriously love this toothpaste.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for years. Nothing beats the clean feeling you get after using this toothpaste. Very refreshing and leaves your breath fresh for hours afterward!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
This toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste ever! It leaves your mouth super minty and feels so clean in the morning. It's fantastic, definitely will recommend to everyone!
Crissy W.
Crissy W.
Manchester
Love this tooth paste. Gets my mouth cleats and minty fresh.. stop and shop or and drug stores
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using Aquafresh. I little goes a long way and I enjoy the foam that it creates. I feel like my mouth/teeth are getting a deep cleaning. I would highly recommend
Angel L.
Angel L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Aquafresh is the only toothpaste that leaves my teeth feeling really clean. Other feel like they miss stuff. It does a great job of keeping my teeth white as well.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Des Moines,IA
I've never had a toothpaste that foams up so quick and help me with bad breath issues
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.