BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Jessica P.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste I have ever used in my entire life. It will whiten your teeth in less than a week. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh and for me after a couple hours my mouth still feel minty clean and I love a tooth paste that I feel actually works.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
Absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling so clean. I use it three times a days. My teeth are definitely whiter than before I started using this product! I love the mint zest too! Highly recommend.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
You can literally feel your mouth clean as you brush lol. This is one of my favorite toothpastes. Since I’ve been using it I’ve actually gotten better dental results. It’s the only brand I use now.
Carina V.
Glendale, CA
Usually love this toothpaste. Giving it 4 stars bc after a few months I feel like I need something different. Love that it whitens too! I used I twice a day every day.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I can be picky about toothpaste and tried something different for every new tube for a long time. I tried this one about a year ago and haven't purchased anything else since. The foaming power of this stuff is incredible. It really gives my teeth a clean feeling without a chalky aftertaste. The whitening is apparent after only a few days. Great value!
Jackie C.
I tried this because I had a coupon for it. I wasn't going to get t because it was a little more expensive than my normal tooth paste. I am so happy I have this a try and I will probably only buy this from now on!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste that I will buy. I love how much it foams. My teeth always feel clean and look whiter after I brush. The taste is also pleasant. And I can get it reasonably priced from any drugstore or box store.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
I am so in love with this toothpaste, it's not even funny. I first bought Aquafresh's Extreme Clean after a friend told me she'd bought a toothpaste that was incredibly, incredibly foamy. "You seriously would not believe how much foam," she said to me. I was intrigued so I purchased some and I've been using it for nearly a year now. I have never used a toothpaste that makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh - and I've tried a LOT of toothpaste. I absolutely hate brushing my teeth, but this toothpaste does exactly as advertised and gives you an extreme clean. The foaming/bubbles really reach into every corner and crevice of your mouth and really works to freshen your breath. I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
I have been a fan of Aquafresh for years and years and this is by far the best! It makes my mouth feel extremely fresh and clean all day long. My teeth feel amazing and my breath is very fresh. It does foam which is something I had to get used to, but is totally worth it for the overall mouth clean you get with this toothpaste!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel extremely clean just like it states. I love the foam and the flavor however I don't like that is seems to make everything you eat even hours after brushing taste funny. The price is great but I can't seem to get past the fact it makes food taste different hours later.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.