BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burbank, IL
This toothpaste have fluoride to give you extra clean that you can get from the dentist
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
I've tried this one but I always go back to Colgate, i just don't think it's so great
Jani M.
Jani M.
My favorite tooth paste! It leaves your mouth feeling squeaky clean and super fresh.
Natalia  L.
Natalia L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This gets the job done, but not my favorite. It did nothing for my sensitive teeth.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I can be picky about toothpaste and tried something different for every new tube for a long time. I tried this one about a year ago and haven't purchased anything else since. The foaming power of this stuff is incredible. It really gives my teeth a clean feeling without a chalky aftertaste. The whitening is apparent after only a few days. Great value!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
I tried this because I had a coupon for it. I wasn't going to get t because it was a little more expensive than my normal tooth paste. I am so happy I have this a try and I will probably only buy this from now on!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste that I will buy. I love how much it foams. My teeth always feel clean and look whiter after I brush. The taste is also pleasant. And I can get it reasonably priced from any drugstore or box store.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel extremely clean just like it states. I love the foam and the flavor however I don't like that is seems to make everything you eat even hours after brushing taste funny. The price is great but I can't seem to get past the fact it makes food taste different hours later.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am never going back to any other toothpaste! The mint flavor is always wonderful and strong so that you always feel like you're extra clean after using this toothpaste. It gets the job done and really does leave you clean and fresh.
morgan b.
morgan b.
green bay, wi
Not a big fan. Obviously gets the job done but foams way too much. Also leaves my mouth so dry and not even feeling very fresh after. I don't know if the mint isn't strong enough for me or what. After using I barely feel like I have super fresh breath and end up brushing my teeth over again.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.