BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
It is my first time trying this toothpaste. The first time I used I loved how it preformed in cleaning my teeth, the foam it creates cleanses absolutely to perfection. It also whitens the teeth slightly which I like, since I drink a lot of tea. And also it doesn't have that nasty after taste like some other toothpastes do.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive. I don't know if it's because of the extra fluoride or what, but I would not use this if you have sensitive teeth. Did leave my teeth feeling clean though and the taste was fine.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It was ok. My husbands likes it but I don't care for the taste of it. I think it was too sweet tasting for a toothpaste for me. You can buy almost anywhere and its fairly cheap. I would most likely not purchase again
Annette P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothpaste feels very effective. It foams and leaves teeth clean. I'm not crazy about the taste, but my husband uses this it everyday. It leaves breath fresh for at least an hour, which I find to be impressive.
morgan b.
green bay, wi
Not a big fan. Obviously gets the job done but foams way too much. Also leaves my mouth so dry and not even feeling very fresh after. I don't know if the mint isn't strong enough for me or what. After using I barely feel like I have super fresh breath and end up brushing my teeth over again.
Susan W.
Sylvester, GA
This toothpaste foamed up really thick. I did not like the taste or feel it left behind. I used it with an electric toothbrush which may have caused the foaming action. The product was very affordable.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aquafresh has always worked great for me and I have been using this brand for years now. I love the deep foaming action. It makes my breath fresher longer and also feels like I get a deeper clean than other brands. I got others to switch over after they tried it once! Love!
Anna K.
Chicago
There was a point in time where I barely paid attention to the kind of toothpaste I used and just focused on the price. I knew Aquafresh was a great brand, so I decided to purchase an impressively-priced 3 pack of this specific Aquafresh. I haven't gone back in 2 years.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this toothpaste a week to try and make me like it, but nope! The toothpaste would dissolve as soon as I put it in my mouth, it didn't leave a clean feeling, and it left residue behind.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste! The foaming action makes my mouth feel clean and fresh! The flavor is mild and it keeps my teeth in good condition! Love this! I'll never buy another brand! Perfect product! Love!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.