BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Jessica S.
Chicago
I have been buying this tooth paste for a long time I love how it feels on my teeth. It works way better than others by whitening my teeth. I use it everyday and night. I am 100% satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
This toothpaste didn’t do much for me and my teeth. I wasn’t really pleased with the taste either. I got mine from Walmart but I never repurchased because it didn’t wow me. It may be because it’s cheaper than my usual brands I buy. But who knows.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
This is probably my favorite toothpaste. They have changed the intensity of the mint in over the years. It used to be strong and I loved that. I love how it makes my mouth and teeth feel squeaky clean. Whitens my teeth and keep them that way.
Brittany P.
Longs, SC
This is honestly my go-to toothpaste. I've tried crest but it's too gritty to me. This AquaFresh toothpaste always leaves me with a refreshing minty and clean feeling on my teeth and after a few time of using this, my teeth are noticeably more whiter! I haunt switched for any other tooth past since I've used this.❤
Jules E.
Looked interesting, but didn’t repurchase. Aquafresh scent and taste doesn’t appeal to me and I feel like it’s more bubbles than actually cleaning. I stick to Crest more often.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got a sample of this from the doctor and the taste was gross. It was like an orange flavor and I want mint haha. I didn’t notice it was orange till it was too late. Never again
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
I love how sudsy this toothpaste gets when I use it. The taste is minty, but not obnoxiously so. It also leaves my mouth feeling super clean. When it first came out, I remember there being an orange flavor, but I can't find it anywhere. I picked this one up while shopping one day and I've used it ever since!
Andrew C.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean with Micro-Active Foaming and Whitening Deep Action I have loved this toothpaste since I found it years ago. I personally love the citrus taste, but some people don’t like it. I wish I didn’t have to order it in bulk, but no one seems to carry it.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite toothpaste flavor. I used it before i went completely fluoride free, and i miss this! It foams up a lot, which i personally love because it really gets i between all of your Seth. My mouth feels so clean and my breath is amazing all day after using this.
Jessica P.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste I have ever used in my entire life. It will whiten your teeth in less than a week. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh and for me after a couple hours my mouth still feel minty clean and I love a tooth paste that I feel actually works.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.