BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
This toothpaste is seriously amazing! It not only leaves your teeth super clean but also a a great fresh taste!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Simpsonville, SC
It wasn't the best toothpaste for me. It got too foamy for my liking with the electric tooth brush that I use.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Wapato, WA
Don't really like the minty and tingly taste I get with this toothpaste ! It's ok but I wouldn't repurchase
Lecia E.
Lecia E.
I have been using this toothpaste for years. I love the taste of it and how clean and fresh my teeth feel.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn't like the taste of this toothpaste at all!! It taste like baking soda. Wouldn't but it again :(
Sativa B.
Sativa B.
The only toothpaste allowed in my house my husband loves it and so do I leaves a great clean feeling
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Your basic toothpaste, not bad gets the job done, doesn't do much for whiteness of teeth though.
Patti C.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't like this toothpaste. For me it had an after taste when I finish washing my teeth.
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Love this product. You can feel the clean when you use this toothpaste! Has a great favor.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burbank, IL
This toothpaste have fluoride to give you extra clean that you can get from the dentist
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.