BY AQUAFRESH #59 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this toothpaste for the past 10 years. Nothing too special about it. I love the taste! I get sick of the mint toothpastes. Not only is the taste refreshing, but it smells and looks good, too! Plus, you can't beat the price. Always under 2.00$.
Julia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't purchase this. My dentist gave it to me when I got my braces about two years ago. And it definitely helped with cavities and keeping my teeth from getting stained from my braces. When I got them off even he was surprised that my teeth were so white.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM
I really like this toothpaste. The foaming action makes my teeth feeling really clean and fresh without being overwhelming. I gave it a B because the "clean feeling" goes away quickly. I think I prefer Colgate Total because it feels clean much longer.
Brianna C.
Mahopac, NY
I don't like this toothpaste at all. I think it doesn't leave a refreshing last in my mouth, it's not too effective and it's very foray. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashley S.
East Aurora , NY
Have used this for years. Best foaming toothpaste I've ever used. It's a white past with and orange stripe. The taste is not too minty. Almost orange mint. Definitely recommend this one. It's also much cheaper than some others on the market.
Brittany G.
Great toothpaste! It doesn't burn and creates a lot of foam which I always see as a good thing in toothpaste. Just be careful because there is one that looks the same as the mint but it's orange. I made the mistake of buying that one once
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not a big fan of this toothpaste. I have used it a few times and each time it had been the same thing. I really thought that I would love this but I really didn't and still don't. It is good priced but not worth it in my opinion.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
It is my first time trying this toothpaste. The first time I used I loved how it preformed in cleaning my teeth, the foam it creates cleanses absolutely to perfection. It also whitens the teeth slightly which I like, since I drink a lot of tea. And also it doesn't have that nasty after taste like some other toothpastes do.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive. I don't know if it's because of the extra fluoride or what, but I would not use this if you have sensitive teeth. Did leave my teeth feeling clean though and the taste was fine.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It was ok. My husbands likes it but I don't care for the taste of it. I think it was too sweet tasting for a toothpaste for me. You can buy almost anywhere and its fairly cheap. I would most likely not purchase again
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.