BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Sativa B.
The only toothpaste allowed in my house my husband loves it and so do I leaves a great clean feeling
Kendra C.
Your basic toothpaste, not bad gets the job done, doesn't do much for whiteness of teeth though.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't like this toothpaste. For me it had an after taste when I finish washing my teeth.
Tammy V.
Love this product. You can feel the clean when you use this toothpaste! Has a great favor.
Sarah D.
Burbank, IL
This toothpaste have fluoride to give you extra clean that you can get from the dentist
Elizabeth T.
Lyndon, KS
Not a huge fan. Hated the taste. Probably would not recommend this brand of toothpaste.
Alicia C.
College Sta, TX
I've tried this one but I always go back to Colgate, i just don't think it's so great
Jani M.
My favorite tooth paste! It leaves your mouth feeling squeaky clean and super fresh.
Natalia  L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This gets the job done, but not my favorite. It did nothing for my sensitive teeth.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite toothpaste flavor. I used it before i went completely fluoride free, and i miss this! It foams up a lot, which i personally love because it really gets i between all of your Seth. My mouth feels so clean and my breath is amazing all day after using this.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.