BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste isn't my favorite, however it isn't terrible. I will buy it when I have a coupon but it is not my go to brand.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really loved this toothpaste but it was a bit to strong for me. It seemed to be a little over powering and I kept sneezing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't really like this toothbrush. I feel like it doesn't clean my teeth very well. I don't like the taste of tooth paste.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using this and I've never gone back! I leaves my mouth feeling so clean and it doesn't taste gross. It's awesome !
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I love this toothpaste because it lathers and actually makes my teeth feel clean. Normal toothpaste seems lackluster now.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
This toothpaste worked well but the flavor was not desirable. My husband and kids requested I not purchase this again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Works well but I hated the taste. It was always very bitter to me but my family doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
Tara E.
Tara E.
Spring Hill, FL
Was okay but didn't care for the taste. Went back to my old brand. I didn't think there was anything special about it
Jacks P.
Jacks P.
Burlington Flats, NY
This is my favorite brand. Love the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel when I'm done brushing. 10 out of 10
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Fayetteville, NC
Hurt my teeth after I used it for awhile so therefore I did not buy again. I chose to switch to Colgate and crest
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.