BY AQUAFRESH #50 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only tooth paste I will use. Its hard to even rate this 5 stars beacuse its so worth more then that. This tooth brush gives you the most amazing clean, fresh, white brush you will ever have. After using this toothpaste I attempted to try a new kind and I had to rebrush with Aqufresh because it did not feel clean. I enjoy brushing my teeth due to this toothpaste. Please try it you will be so happy you did.
Vicky S.
Holland, MI
This is my go-to toothpaste and will be forever! I am very particular about brushing my teeth and about it feeling clean. I find myself brushing my teeth up to even three times to make it feel fresh when using a different brand of toothpaste. That was before I found this toothpaste! I have never found a toothpaste that has clean so well and makes my breath feel so fresh after brushing my teeth. I always have a backup of the toothpaste because it costs more compared to other toothpastes on the market but I like to stock up on it when it is on sale!
Emelizza L.
The best toothpaste out there! It foams well and very minty. My teeth feels so clean and fresh after using it. You can buy this pretty much any store. There are different types of Aquafresh, so make sure you get this orange one. From what I remember, I tried a different Aquafresh and it didn't have the same foam and mint taste as this. I would recommend this product! I Wouldn't dare use anything else 👍🏼
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
I have been a fan of Aquafresh for years and years and this is by far the best! It makes my mouth feel extremely fresh and clean all day long. My teeth feel amazing and my breath is very fresh. It does foam which is something I had to get used to, but is totally worth it for the overall mouth clean you get with this toothpaste!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel extremely clean just like it states. I love the foam and the flavor however I don't like that is seems to make everything you eat even hours after brushing taste funny. The price is great but I can't seem to get past the fact it makes food taste different hours later.
samantha s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this tooth pasted before even though I don't get it all of the time. Every time that I do use it I always feel that my mouth is fresh and my teeth are clean. It is very refreshing! It is affordable and I like it when I have a coupon. this is a good tooth paste, I would recommend it.
Patricia P.
Daphne, AL
My mouth didn't feel as clean as when I used other brands. It is a much cheaper product to buy, but I was not happy with the end product. It hurt my sensitive teeth and left my mouth feeling less than fresh. I found myself needing to brush again much sooner than I do with my sensodyne.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
this product was okay. i liked it at first but than i realized i had a nasty taste in my mouth and i could not understand way if i brushed my teeth. so i changed my toothpaste and problem solved. nasty taste gone. i mean everyone has different taste buds and mind did not like this one.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This has the most strongest peppermint flavor for a toothpaste IMO that I have ever used!!! It's gets super foamy and leaves your teeth feeling super clean!! Unfortunately it's not one I purchase often due to the flavor being too strong for my kids they hate it and my husband says it leaves a weird after taste in his mouth.
z v.
Good basic toothpaste but would not recommend if you have sensitive teeth. Nice enough flavor, just taste like toothpaste, works well enough for getting you're teeth clean, just if you have issue with tooth aches I might stay away from this. Overall it is okay.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.