BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
This toothpaste worked well but the flavor was not desirable. My husband and kids requested I not purchase this again.
Tiffany M.
Works well but I hated the taste. It was always very bitter to me but my family doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
Tara E.
Spring Hill, FL
Was okay but didn't care for the taste. Went back to my old brand. I didn't think there was anything special about it
Jacks P.
Burlington Flats, NY
This is my favorite brand. Love the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel when I'm done brushing. 10 out of 10
Chelsea F.
Fayetteville, NC
Hurt my teeth after I used it for awhile so therefore I did not buy again. I chose to switch to Colgate and crest
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
This toothpaste is seriously amazing! It not only leaves your teeth super clean but also a a great fresh taste!
Amanda R.
Simpsonville, SC
It wasn't the best toothpaste for me. It got too foamy for my liking with the electric tooth brush that I use.
Daisy H.
Wapato, WA
Don't really like the minty and tingly taste I get with this toothpaste ! It's ok but I wouldn't repurchase
Lecia E.
I have been using this toothpaste for years. I love the taste of it and how clean and fresh my teeth feel.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers , FL
I didn't like the taste of this toothpaste at all!! It taste like baking soda. Wouldn't but it again :(
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.