BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkville, MD
I actually love this toothpaste. It's awesome. I love the way it foams and I love the orange variety. It did take some getting used to but once I did found it very refreshing
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't care for this toothpaste the taste is gross and fruity or citrusy and it doesn't feel clean let alone extremely clean. Will not purchase again. not for me.
Megan C.
Megan C.
It tasted weird to me so I only bought it once. It worked great but to me had a weird taste. I'm not sure if I will buy again because I found a toothpaste I like.
Alejandra Q.
Alejandra Q.
Aqua fresh isn't good man I'll just leave it at that. It just doesn't work so don't buy it. Unless you like it and want to I'm not forcing you to do anything.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is my favorite toothpaste I have ever used. It's gentle, but strong enough to do the job. It is very good for bad breath and keeping teeth clean all day.
Sharonda C.
Sharonda C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my all time, all time, all time favorite toothpaste. People stop and ask me all the time what toothpaste I use because my teeth are always so white.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
A classic! Great bubble mint flavor that's not too strong but keeps the. Mouth clean and refreshed. Bought at Walmart, inexpensive and long lasting tube.
Sincerely M.
Sincerely M.
El Paso, TX
I liked the taste, but it made my teeth very sensitive. I did not purchase it again, I just stuck to the brands that worked best for me and my family.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This toothpaste is ok. It's tastes a lot better than most toothpastes I've tried but I didn't notice it doing anything awesome for my teeth.
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't care for this product. The paste gets very foamy, which I understand is supposed to clean between teeth better, but it's messy.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.