BY AQUAFRESH #42 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Crystal L.
Springfield, VA
I have tried several tooth pastes throughout my life as I'm sure many people have. I don't go for the fruity ones. They disgust me. I'm a mint girl. Mint seems right. It seems fresh and clean. I know many people love this brand and maybe there is one out there that will knock my socks off. However, I'll probably never know until I'm at a friends house or in a hotel and I have my toothbrush but have forgotten the paste. That's the only time I will know because I don't buy these products anymore. I feel as though while minty, they are still weak. I feel like they are a cheap piece of gum that has all its flavor at first but once you put a little bit of water in your mouth it vanishes. I know people always argue about how Coke and Pepsi taste the same and I think that is how crest and aqua fresh are. They are popular brands and very similar but there is just a slight difference that leads me to choose one every time without hesitation. I'm a Coca Cola girl and while aqua fresh does its job, I'm sure. I will always chose Crest.
Jackie C.
I tried this because I had a coupon for it. I wasn't going to get t because it was a little more expensive than my normal tooth paste. I am so happy I have this a try and I will probably only buy this from now on!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste that I will buy. I love how much it foams. My teeth always feel clean and look whiter after I brush. The taste is also pleasant. And I can get it reasonably priced from any drugstore or box store.
Cinnamon R.
This toothpaste got the job done, but I have yet to repurchase it, just because it does not stand out for me next to Crest or Colgate. I will never forget that interesting orangey minty flavor, though.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite toothpaste brands and flavors. I have purchased this over and over again. I feel it really does clean deep and leave you with fresh breath in between all of your teeth not just a surface clean.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is the bees knees! My mouth literally feels spotless every time I brush. For the price, you can’t beat this toothpaste. There is no product out there that makes your mouth feel so fresh daily!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great toothpaste overall!!

Definitely leaves your mouth feeling extremely clean!! The strength of the flavor is almost to much!

Not our favorite toothpaste but it still gets the job done!!
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
I am so in love with this toothpaste, it's not even funny. I first bought Aquafresh's Extreme Clean after a friend told me she'd bought a toothpaste that was incredibly, incredibly foamy. "You seriously would not believe how much foam," she said to me. I was intrigued so I purchased some and I've been using it for nearly a year now. I have never used a toothpaste that makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh - and I've tried a LOT of toothpaste. I absolutely hate brushing my teeth, but this toothpaste does exactly as advertised and gives you an extreme clean. The foaming/bubbles really reach into every corner and crevice of your mouth and really works to freshen your breath. I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
THE BEST TOOTHPASTE HANDS DOWN. I have been using this toothpaste for about five years now and I simply cannot go back to anything else. The lather it creates is so foamy and it gets into all the crevices of your teeth, allowing you to get that deep clean feel. The taste is 1000x better than that of Crest or Colgate and more of a creamy formula so you aren't tasting those weird grainy flakes that most toothpastes contain. Seriously, change your toothpaste to Aquafresh!
Carina V.
Glendale, CA
Usually love this toothpaste. Giving it 4 stars bc after a few months I feel like I need something different. Love that it whitens too! I used I twice a day every day.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.