BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was my worst nightmare. I thought it tasted disgusting and found the texture so unpleasant. Im not aure if it was just this type of AquaFresh, but this one is horrid!
Julianne E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looked interesting, but didn’t repurchase. Aquafresh scent and taste doesn’t appeal to me and I feel like it’s more bubbles than actually cleaning. I stick to Crest more often.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this from the doctor and the taste was gross. It was like an orange flavor and I want mint haha. I didn’t notice it was orange till it was too late. Never again
Brittany P.
Tabor City, NC
This is honestly my go-to toothpaste. I've tried crest but it's too gritty to me. This AquaFresh toothpaste always leaves me with a refreshing minty and clean feeling on my teeth and after a few time of using this, my teeth are noticeably more whiter! I haunt switched for any other tooth past since I've used this.❤
Sonal S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every time I go to the dentist they keep telling me that I have a bit of a coffee/wine stain. I started using this toothpaste with my sonicare diamond clean toothbrush and have been an immediate change to my teeth! I would highly recommend this to get those pearly whites!
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, TX
My favorite toothpaste hands down 🙌🏽🙌🏽 not too harsh or minty yet takes great care of my teeth. It is very whitening. I would recommend to all. You can buy at several stores. It’s priced as most toothpastes....not too expensive but not cheap either.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste flavor. I used it before i went completely fluoride free, and i miss this! It foams up a lot, which i personally love because it really gets i between all of your Seth. My mouth feels so clean and my breath is amazing all day after using this.
Elizabeth M.
I’ll confess extreme clean is my favorite toothpaste I like the way it foams up the taste minty but it doesn’t burn my teeth feel clean and polished it’s going to prevent cavities love this product great price thanks great deals on it lasts a long time I am a loyal customer
Jessica S.
Chicago
I have been buying this tooth paste for a long time I love how it feels on my teeth. It works way better than others by whitening my teeth. I use it everyday and night. I am 100% satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.