BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste didn’t do much for me and my teeth. I wasn’t really pleased with the taste either. I got mine from Walmart but I never repurchased because it didn’t wow me. It may be because it’s cheaper than my usual brands I buy. But who knows.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
This is probably my favorite toothpaste. They have changed the intensity of the mint in over the years. It used to be strong and I loved that. I love how it makes my mouth and teeth feel squeaky clean. Whitens my teeth and keep them that way.
Chesney R.
Odenville , AL
Absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling so clean. I use it three times a days. My teeth are definitely whiter than before I started using this product! I love the mint zest too! Highly recommend.
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
This used to be my go to toothpaste. My needs have changed significantly over the past two years, and I don't use this as much anymore. The minty orange flavor is very pleasant alternative to most toothpastes.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Autumn R.
Baltimore, MD
This is on of the worst tasting toothpastes I've ever tried. I've accidentally bought it on a couple of occasions and always think "maybe it won't be so bad" and every time I have to buy a new toothpaste.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is the bees knees! My mouth literally feels spotless every time I brush. For the price, you can’t beat this toothpaste. There is no product out there that makes your mouth feel so fresh daily!
Cinnamon R.
This toothpaste got the job done, but I have yet to repurchase it, just because it does not stand out for me next to Crest or Colgate. I will never forget that interesting orangey minty flavor, though.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
You can literally feel your mouth clean as you brush lol. This is one of my favorite toothpastes. Since I’ve been using it I’ve actually gotten better dental results. It’s the only brand I use now.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was my worst nightmare. I thought it tasted disgusting and found the texture so unpleasant. Im not aure if it was just this type of AquaFresh, but this one is horrid!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.