BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Annette P.
Annette P.
This toothpaste feels very effective. It foams and leaves teeth clean. I'm not crazy about the taste, but my husband uses this it everyday. It leaves breath fresh for at least an hour, which I find to be impressive.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of the orangecicle flavor. If it comes in another flavor I'd try it. Fluoride products tend to give me heartburn, but that did not happen with this toothpaste which I was particularly happy about.
Abigail E.
Abigail E.
Indian Lake, NY
Aqua fresh extreme clean is the absolute best toothpaste. It gets very foamy and keeps your breath feeling fresh for hours after brushing. It's the only kind we use in our house! Overall, very satisfied!
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sylvester, GA
This toothpaste foamed up really thick. I did not like the taste or feel it left behind. I used it with an electric toothbrush which may have caused the foaming action. The product was very affordable.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
Love this toothpaste! The foaming action makes my mouth feel clean and fresh! The flavor is mild and it keeps my teeth in good condition! Love this! I'll never buy another brand! Perfect product! Love!
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I gave this toothpaste a week to try and make me like it, but nope! The toothpaste would dissolve as soon as I put it in my mouth, it didn't leave a clean feeling, and it left residue behind.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
East Lansing, MI
I always stick with this toothpaste. It leaves you with a fresh feeling and the mint isn't over-bearingly strong. It gets into the nooks and crannies of the mouth and cleans very well.
Maddison R.
Maddison R.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay, but not enough whitening power to purchase again. Just an average toothpaste. Decent minty flavor that burns just a little while you brush. It gives a good clean breath smell.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Vancouver, WA
This used to be my all time favorite toothpaste. Nothing wrong, I just found a brand I like slightly better. Pretty affordable and leaves your mouth feeling really clean and fresh.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
My go to toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling super fresh. It foams a lot, so it seems to go in between your teeth and all the crevices. Super minty flavor will wake you up too.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.