BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great toothpaste overall!!

Definitely leaves your mouth feeling extremely clean!! The strength of the flavor is almost to much!

Not our favorite toothpaste but it still gets the job done!!
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
I love how sudsy this toothpaste gets when I use it. The taste is minty, but not obnoxiously so. It also leaves my mouth feeling super clean. When it first came out, I remember there being an orange flavor, but I can't find it anywhere. I picked this one up while shopping one day and I've used it ever since!
Kenya Y.
I’ve used this toothpaste in the past. It got more expensive and harder to find in stores. I like it because you get a lot of coverage of the toothpaste in your mouth. It gave a good overall clean feeling. I recommend it.
Carey C.
The flavor was ok. But the after taste I didn't like. I don't use this brand anymore. I used it until I was out didn't want to waste. First time user. Will not buy again. Bought from Walmart in toothpaste aisle. Was not satisfied with flavor of after taste but it's an OK product
Andrew C.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean with Micro-Active Foaming and Whitening Deep Action I have loved this toothpaste since I found it years ago. I personally love the citrus taste, but some people don’t like it. I wish I didn’t have to order it in bulk, but no one seems to carry it.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste flavor. I used it before i went completely fluoride free, and i miss this! It foams up a lot, which i personally love because it really gets i between all of your Seth. My mouth feels so clean and my breath is amazing all day after using this.
Elizabeth M.
I’ll confess extreme clean is my favorite toothpaste I like the way it foams up the taste minty but it doesn’t burn my teeth feel clean and polished it’s going to prevent cavities love this product great price thanks great deals on it lasts a long time I am a loyal customer
Jessica P.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste I have ever used in my entire life. It will whiten your teeth in less than a week. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh and for me after a couple hours my mouth still feel minty clean and I love a tooth paste that I feel actually works.
Jessica S.
Chicago
I have been buying this tooth paste for a long time I love how it feels on my teeth. It works way better than others by whitening my teeth. I use it everyday and night. I am 100% satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rhonda W.
Buena Vista, CO
I have a really have a heard time finding any tooth paste that I am able to use without havi mggn a bad reaction to it and ending up with little blisters and sores inside my mouth but I have found that aqua fresh works very well and getting my mouth nice and clean along with leaving it feeling so clean and my breath is so great smelling too...
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.