BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
z v.
Good basic toothpaste but would not recommend if you have sensitive teeth. Nice enough flavor, just taste like toothpaste, works well enough for getting you're teeth clean, just if you have issue with tooth aches I might stay away from this. Overall it is okay.
Julia E.
I didn't purchase this. My dentist gave it to me when I got my braces about two years ago. And it definitely helped with cavities and keeping my teeth from getting stained from my braces. When I got them off even he was surprised that my teeth were so white.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH
I adore this toothpaste! Not only does the excessive lather bring out the child in me, but my teeth feel so much cleaner after using this toothpaste compared to other brands. The duration of the freshness goes above and beyond for such a great value.
Lindsay G.
This toothpaste was alright. I wanted this toothpaste purely for the cool colors it had. I would not recommend this product. but the triple color of the toothpaste was very fun when brushing my teeth and I enjoyed using it for that reason only.
Ashley S.
East Aurora , NY
Have used this for years. Best foaming toothpaste I've ever used. It's a white past with and orange stripe. The taste is not too minty. Almost orange mint. Definitely recommend this one. It's also much cheaper than some others on the market.
Kendra H.
I'm not a big fan of this toothpaste. I have used it a few times and each time it had been the same thing. I really thought that I would love this but I really didn't and still don't. It is good priced but not worth it in my opinion.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
This made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive. I don't know if it's because of the extra fluoride or what, but I would not use this if you have sensitive teeth. Did leave my teeth feeling clean though and the taste was fine.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
It was ok. My husbands likes it but I don't care for the taste of it. I think it was too sweet tasting for a toothpaste for me. You can buy almost anywhere and its fairly cheap. I would most likely not purchase again
Annette P.
This toothpaste feels very effective. It foams and leaves teeth clean. I'm not crazy about the taste, but my husband uses this it everyday. It leaves breath fresh for at least an hour, which I find to be impressive.
Stephanie W.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of the orangecicle flavor. If it comes in another flavor I'd try it. Fluoride products tend to give me heartburn, but that did not happen with this toothpaste which I was particularly happy about.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.