BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Veronica P.
I do not really know how to feel about this toothbrush, I have tried many toothpaste yet I say this one doesn't feel as good as the others.
Kara S.
I am not a big fan of auqafresh toothpaste. I don't find it to have a sting mint flavor which makes me feel like I am not cleaning my mouth. I also find my teeth to have a shiny slimy feeling after using this toothpaste. Definitely not crazy about it.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This is a really good toothpaste. You can tell a huge difference after using it. It cleans very well and looks and tastes great.
Alyssa S.
I love the way this product turns into a microfoam. I find my mouth feels fresher after a few hours than when I use other toothpaste.
Brianna C.
Mahopac, NY
I don't like this toothpaste at all. I think it doesn't leave a refreshing last in my mouth, it's not too effective and it's very foray. I wouldn't buy this again.
Moria D.
This toothpaste is my go-to because it froths up really well. It gets rid of all that fuzz and grime that sometimes cakes up on our teeth. A little goes a long way and that's what I love about this product.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I like this toothpaste , i always shift around the toothpastes i use and don't really stick to specific kinds but I'd buy this again its good .
Kim R.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It tastes good and makes my teeth clean. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean until dinner time.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
After trying this, I will never go back to Colgate! This made my mouth feel super clean and it also the foaming action makes your mouth feel fresh afterwards. When I first used it, it made my mouth tingle so I knew it was working.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
I've used this toothpaste for the past 10 years. Nothing too special about it. I love the taste! I get sick of the mint toothpastes. Not only is the taste refreshing, but it smells and looks good, too! Plus, you can't beat the price. Always under 2.00$.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.