BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
This is THE BEST toothpaste ever made. It is so foamy and fresh tasting I will never ever buy another brand or flavor.
Tara E.
Spring Hill, FL
Was okay but didn't care for the taste. Went back to my old brand. I didn't think there was anything special about it
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Brushing with this was amazing. Like a thousand bubbles working on your teeth and gums. It truly let my mouth clean.
Jacks P.
Burlington Flats, NY
This is my favorite brand. Love the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel when I'm done brushing. 10 out of 10
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
This toothpaste makes your mouth feel so fresh !! It's awesome! It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is hands down my favorite toothpaste for everyday use. I love how it foams up and really makes me feel clean.
Christy R.
HICKORY, NC
I love the taste and clean feel it leaves after brushing. It works very well. I teeth stay clean feeling for hours.
Jackie C.
calexico , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this keeps your breath fresh all day no
joke! i always feel i got a clean mouth after a brush with this stuff
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like this toothpaste. It dried the skin around my mouth out and I didn't notice a difference in my teeth.
Tammy V.
This did not work for me at all. My teeth still looked yellow after I used up the whole tube. Did not repurchase
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.