BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Christina R.
This is the best toothpaste for bad breath hands down. It leaves my mouth feeling completely clean.
Crissy W.
Manchester
Love this tooth paste. Gets my mouth cleats and minty fresh.. stop and shop or and drug stores
Chanelle C.
New Orleans, LA
This product causes me to experience mouth/canker sores. I️ will not repurchase. Taste awful!
Pamela P.
Des Moines,IA
I've never had a toothpaste that foams up so quick and help me with bad breath issues
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Pretty good toothpaste, you are getting what you paid for here. Nice minty taste and leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean.
Brianna C.
Mahopac, NY
I don't like this toothpaste at all. I think it doesn't leave a refreshing last in my mouth, it's not too effective and it's very foray. I wouldn't buy this again.
Sonal S.
Every time I go to the dentist they keep telling me that I have a bit of a coffee/wine stain. I started using this toothpaste with my sonicare diamond clean toothbrush and have been an immediate change to my teeth! I would highly recommend this to get those pearly whites!
Alyssa S.
I love the way this product turns into a microfoam. I find my mouth feels fresher after a few hours than when I use other toothpaste.
Moria D.
This toothpaste is my go-to because it froths up really well. It gets rid of all that fuzz and grime that sometimes cakes up on our teeth. A little goes a long way and that's what I love about this product.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
After trying this, I will never go back to Colgate! This made my mouth feel super clean and it also the foaming action makes your mouth feel fresh afterwards. When I first used it, it made my mouth tingle so I knew it was working.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.