BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Lonneke t.
Lonneke t.
Once in my life i had too little fluoride in my teeth so this was a perfect alternative for my other toothpaste. It tasted nice and my dentist was happy with the results
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Didn't really like the way it tasted. Didn't notice it whitened my teeth at all. Inexpensive. Would prefer to stick to Crest or Colgate in the future.
Ana S.
Ana S.
This toothpaste does a god job. It feels clean and fresh after. I did'n't notice a difference in whitening, I will try using it longer.
julia g.
julia g.
bleh I give it a one this stuff expires way to fast and never last up to a week not my go to brand thata for sure
Tatiane S.
Tatiane S.
não gostei muito do sabor e me da impressão que não escova os dentes,Mas posso experiementar novamente.
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
I have been using Aqua fresh for years . I really like the foaming action of this product. It really gives me a clean feel and I need that because I scrub for dear life and my dentist says that's no Bueno! I have even got my husband hooked on this toothpaste now. I don't prefer the orange flavor but the mint one is great. Also, I appreciate that it can stand up on my sink counter top.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This stuff leaves your mouth feeling clean, and has a pretty flavor. I like the orange one a lot. It reminds of the flavors crest used to have.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
I love this toothpaste! I used it for years, and I love the minty fresh taste. It makes my teeth feel very clean, but it foams quite a bit.
angelica t.
angelica t.
yigo guam
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this toothpaste is just alright.... This does makes your mouth feel clean and fresh, but it taste awful.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Vila Real, Vila Real
I totally love this toothpaste! I also love how it tastes and the refreshing sense it leaves on your mouth!
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.