BY AQUAFRESH #42 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Summer C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the way this really foams up because it really lets you feel like you have been to the dentist and gotten a cleaning
Joseph M.
Nashua, NH
Left my mouth fresh and clean. No chemical aftertaste. Rinses easy. My teeth lookes whiter after just a couple days if use
Sheena K.
Best tooth paste EVER!!! It's the only tooth paste I've been using for the past few years! My teeth feel nice and clean.
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel! It doesn't take much to foam up and leave your mouth feeling extra clean.
Jenn D.
Liverpool, NY
Love this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth so clean and fresh. It's at a good price, generally cheaper than other toothpastes.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste because it lathers and actually makes my teeth feel clean. Normal toothpaste seems lackluster now.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
This toothpaste worked well but the flavor was not desirable. My husband and kids requested I not purchase this again.
Tiffany M.
Works well but I hated the taste. It was always very bitter to me but my family doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
We have used this tooth paste for a while now and it seems to do Angola job removing old stains and preventing new ones
Karen C.
Honolulu, HI
This is my fave toothpaste. I can't go with out. I'm very picky. Even mouth wash. It gets foamy.. And it doses the job
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.