BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Kristi H.
Piketon, OH
Love this toothpaste. For a cheaper brand it works amazing. Freshens your breath and leaves your teeth feeling clean. Helps with tartar build up.
Skye M.
South Gate, CA
I now buy this for my back up just incase I go traveling and such.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Seems ok. I’m just not a fan of this brand really. Only used it because I got it from my grandmother. Won’t be buying for myself tho.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven
We have used this tooth paste for a while now and it seems to do Angola job removing old stains and preventing new ones
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Brushing with this was amazing. Like a thousand bubbles working on your teeth and gums. It truly let my mouth clean.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I love the orange flavor but it could use some whitening action with it. You can never have white enough teeth.
Reyna S.
I love this toothpaste. I love how clean and fresh my teeth feel. I recommend this product to everyone...
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Love this stuff. Probably my second choice in toothpaste. It's a little more expensive but it's worth it.
Theresa B.
Carbondale
Stopped using this when I heard the crystals were bad for your gums. Liked the product other than that
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.