BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seems ok. I’m just not a fan of this brand really. Only used it because I got it from my grandmother. Won’t be buying for myself tho.
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the foaming action and how clean my mouth feels, however the taste is AWFUL! It says it's a mint flavor, but it's NOT! :(
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This is a really good toothpaste. You can tell a huge difference after using it. It cleans very well and looks and tastes great.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste isn't my favorite, however it isn't terrible. I will buy it when I have a coupon but it is not my go to brand.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Pretty good toothpaste, you are getting what you paid for here. Nice minty taste and leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
I have used this before and i like it i prefer a different brand something that whitness my teeth but this is still a good one!
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't really like this toothbrush. I feel like it doesn't clean my teeth very well. I don't like the taste of tooth paste.
Jane S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using this and I've never gone back! I leaves my mouth feeling so clean and it doesn't taste gross. It's awesome !
Katie J.
Chattanooga, TN
I really loved this toothpaste but it was a bit to strong for me. It seemed to be a little over powering and I kept sneezing.
Summer C.
virginia beach
I love the way this really foams up because it really lets you feel like you have been to the dentist and gotten a cleaning
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.