BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Sheena K.
Sheena K.
Best tooth paste EVER!!! It's the only tooth paste I've been using for the past few years! My teeth feel nice and clean.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
I love how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel! It doesn't take much to foam up and leave your mouth feeling extra clean.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Hands down the best tooth paste I have used! I will not be changing from this brand, it dose give deep cleaning lasts for hours! mouth feels fresh love the price!!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
This is all we use in our home love the great taste fresh felli g and cleans really great . Great price to
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Got this as a sample and there is an extreme mint flavor to this! Makes your teeth feel great and I haven't used it long enough to attest for whitening but it has not made my teeth overly sensitive
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Richfield, MN
My absolute favorite toothpaste! Love the foaming and deep clean it leaves me with :) will always repurchase
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This is a really good toothpaste. You can tell a huge difference after using it. It cleans very well and looks and tastes great.
Kara S.
Kara S.
I am not a big fan of auqafresh toothpaste. I don't find it to have a sting mint flavor which makes me feel like I am not cleaning my mouth. I also find my teeth to have a shiny slimy feeling after using this toothpaste. Definitely not crazy about it.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
A very good toothpaste. Not too strong and has a lovely creamy texture which makes it a pleasure to use. You can really tell the difference once you've cleaned your teeth and they continue to feel nice and clean throughout the day. Would buy again!
Amaka A.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
I think this toothpaste is great and my family loves it but I feel like it made my sensitive teeth even more sensitive. I don't know how or why but I had to stop using it cause I gas to get sensitive toothpaste
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.