BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Liverpool, NY
Love this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth so clean and fresh. It's at a good price, generally cheaper than other toothpastes.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste!! They say Crest is the best toothpaste but I've been buying this Aquafresh foaming toothpaste for years! I will never switch and I hope they don't stop making it
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is long-lasting and gives me what I want. It is strong.....and I really like it. You can actually feel the foam working while you are brushing. Great product!
Titusville, FL
I love how well it cleans! The foam always makes me feel like it is working better!! The taste is good, not like I am eating it! For the price I think it is one of the best out there!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the foaming action and how clean my mouth feels, however the taste is AWFUL! It says it's a mint flavor, but it's NOT! :(
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Troy, MO
I seems to get my teeth clean, but leaves a nasty aftertaste.
alyssa o.
alyssa o.
This toothpaste is Amazing...no other words. I have never felt freshness that last as long as this toothpaste
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not super impressed with Aquafresh. This is what we used growing up as kids, so maybe I had too much of it growing up. I prefer Crest.
Christine S.
Christine S.
I love the fizzy bubbles. It feels like I am cleaning my teeth more deeply with this tooth paste. I know I'm not, but it feels that way.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I did not prefer this brand. I tried it out and I think it was the taste, or maybe the texture of the toothpaste felt weird. I personally prefer other brands.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.