BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Christine S.
I love the fizzy bubbles. It feels like I am cleaning my teeth more deeply with this tooth paste. I know I'm not, but it feels that way.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not super impressed with Aquafresh. This is what we used growing up as kids, so maybe I had too much of it growing up. I prefer Crest.
Veronica P.
I do not really know how to feel about this toothbrush, I have tried many toothpaste yet I say this one doesn't feel as good as the others.
Nakesh O.
Macon, GA
By far my favorite toothpaste ever! My mouth feels wonderful after using this! It’s stronger than most and that’s why I love it! Try it!
Ashley D.
Too harsh for me the taste was very strong and made it hard for me to brush with. Just not a fan of the consistency of the paste either.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't care for this product. The paste gets very foamy, which I understand is supposed to clean between teeth better, but it's messy.
Allison S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It is an okay toothpaste not amazing, but i do really like how it is multicolored. and it does give me that fresh clean feeling i like.
Alyssa S.
I love the way this product turns into a microfoam. I find my mouth feels fresher after a few hours than when I use other toothpaste.
Angel W.
I can not stand the taste! It leaves a bitter after taste in my mouth. I gave away my unopened tube and threw my full one out. Yuck!
Kim R.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It tastes good and makes my teeth clean. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean until dinner time.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.