BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like this toothpaste. It dried the skin around my mouth out and I didn't notice a difference in my teeth.
Nalia R.
I like this toothpaste a lot I like that it foams to show that it is giving your mouth a really good cleaning!
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
This is all we use in our home love the great taste fresh felli g and cleans really great . Great price to
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes me feel like my teeth are really clean and doesn't taste bad however it leaves my mouth feeling dry
Ashley S.
I actually prefer crest toothpaste. Auquafresh leaves a bad taste in my mouth after brushing
Ashley R.
My teeth feel instantly refreshed and clean for hours! I love this brand of toothpaste
Jenni L.
Troy, MO
I seems to get my teeth clean, but leaves a nasty aftertaste.
Mariah T.
It cleans well but it's one of those that hurt your tongue
Diane M.
Albuquerque
Best toothpaste by far. Your mouth feels so clean and so fresh. I only wish this came in travel sizes otherwise I would give this product a full 5 stars.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.