BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A classic! Great bubble mint flavor that's not too strong but keeps the. Mouth clean and refreshed. Bought at Walmart, inexpensive and long lasting tube.
Sincerely M.
El Paso, TX
I liked the taste, but it made my teeth very sensitive. I did not purchase it again, I just stuck to the brands that worked best for me and my family.
Lynnsey R.
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and I am very content. It taste great, is reasonably priced, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh!
raisa d.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom only likes this one , i like it too but this is the only one she likes using its her fav one , i like it too i feel like it cleans very well.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
One of my favorite toothpastes. I tend to lean towards gel types; I like that it stands up on it's own; and it is not as expensive as other brands.
Kristi H.
Piketon, OH
Love this toothpaste. For a cheaper brand it works amazing. Freshens your breath and leaves your teeth feeling clean. Helps with tartar build up.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this toothpaste , i always shift around the toothpastes i use and don't really stick to specific kinds but I'd buy this again its good .
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Just like any other ordinary tooth paste. I was not impressed. I currently am using this toothpaste and have not noticed anything different.
Christine S.
I love the fizzy bubbles. It feels like I am cleaning my teeth more deeply with this tooth paste. I know I'm not, but it feels that way.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.