BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Lynnsey R.
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and I am very content. It taste great, is reasonably priced, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom only likes this one , i like it too but this is the only one she likes using its her fav one , i like it too i feel like it cleans very well.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
One of my favorite toothpastes. I tend to lean towards gel types; I like that it stands up on it's own; and it is not as expensive as other brands.
Kristi H.
Piketon, OH
Love this toothpaste. For a cheaper brand it works amazing. Freshens your breath and leaves your teeth feeling clean. Helps with tartar build up.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I like this toothpaste , i always shift around the toothpastes i use and don't really stick to specific kinds but I'd buy this again its good .
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. It leave my teeth feeling clean and refreshed. The flavor is nice and takes some getting used to.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Just like any other ordinary tooth paste. I was not impressed. I currently am using this toothpaste and have not noticed anything different.
Tracie G.
Hayti, MO
Thus s the best toothpaste I love how it keeps my teeth clean and white. This is a fresh clean tasting toothpaste and it keeps you refreshed.
Keesha P.
This toothpaste is ok. It's tastes a lot better than most toothpastes I've tried but I didn't notice it doing anything awesome for my teeth.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.