BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
It cleans well but it's one of those that hurt your tongue
Ekaterina S.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
It is my first time trying this toothpaste. The first time I used I loved how it preformed in cleaning my teeth, the foam it creates cleanses absolutely to perfection. It also whitens the teeth slightly which I like, since I drink a lot of tea. And also it doesn't have that nasty after taste like some other toothpastes do.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. It leave my teeth feeling clean and refreshed. The flavor is nice and takes some getting used to.
Shevonne P.
Shevonne P.
Espanola, NM
I really like this toothpaste. The foaming action makes my teeth feeling really clean and fresh without being overwhelming. I gave it a B because the "clean feeling" goes away quickly. I think I prefer Colgate Total because it feels clean much longer.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Just like any other ordinary tooth paste. I was not impressed. I currently am using this toothpaste and have not noticed anything different.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Aquafresh has always worked great for me and I have been using this brand for years now. I love the deep foaming action. It makes my breath fresher longer and also feels like I get a deeper clean than other brands. I got others to switch over after they tried it once! Love!
Nicky S.
Nicky S.
Aquafresh extreme clean toothpaste does have some great foaming action and it cleans teeth pretty well however I miss my old brand and can't wait to be done with this one. The freshness just simply doesn't last long.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Honolulu, HI
This is my fave toothpaste. I can't go with out. I'm very picky. Even mouth wash. It gets foamy.. And it doses the job
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Mahopac, NY
I don't like this toothpaste at all. I think it doesn't leave a refreshing last in my mouth, it's not too effective and it's very foray. I wouldn't buy this again.
Skye M.
Skye M.
South Gate, CA
I now buy this for my back up just incase I go traveling and such.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.