BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Amanda M.
Spanish Fort, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how this toothpaste makes my mouth feel! It doesn't take much to foam up and leave your mouth feeling extra clean.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
This toothpaste makes your mouth feel so fresh !! It's awesome! It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either.
alyssa o.
This toothpaste is Amazing...no other words. I have never felt freshness that last as long as this toothpaste
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the foaming action and how clean my mouth feels, however the taste is AWFUL! It says it's a mint flavor, but it's NOT! :(
Adrianna M.
Richfield, MN
My absolute favorite toothpaste! Love the foaming and deep clean it leaves me with :) will always repurchase
Sheena K.
Best tooth paste EVER!!! It's the only tooth paste I've been using for the past few years! My teeth feel nice and clean.
Karen C.
Honolulu, HI
This is my fave toothpaste. I can't go with out. I'm very picky. Even mouth wash. It gets foamy.. And it doses the job
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great tooth paste. The flavor is good and it is not too expensive. I like the multiple flavors.
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I do not like this toothpaste. It dried the skin around my mouth out and I didn't notice a difference in my teeth.
Nalia R.
I like this toothpaste a lot I like that it foams to show that it is giving your mouth a really good cleaning!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.