BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Alejandra Q.
Aqua fresh isn't good man I'll just leave it at that. It just doesn't work so don't buy it. Unless you like it and want to I'm not forcing you to do anything.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
Love now the deep action works fast and on my teeth I can feel it working right away! Very pleased and it always leaves my mouth & teeth feeling so refreshed.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I did not prefer this brand. I tried it out and I think it was the taste, or maybe the texture of the toothpaste felt weird. I personally prefer other brands.
Lauren L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite toothpaste I have ever used. It's gentle, but strong enough to do the job. It is very good for bad breath and keeping teeth clean all day.
Sharonda C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my all time, all time, all time favorite toothpaste. People stop and ask me all the time what toothpaste I use because my teeth are always so white.
Breanna T.
This is defini lately the mintyest toothpaste I’ve ever used! They’re not joking about extreme clean! Just if you have sensitive teeth I would steer clear!
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Ny mom would always use to get this for us. She didn't have money so she would get everything from dollar store. I was surprised it was a great toothpaste.
Diane M.
Albuquerque
Best toothpaste by far. Your mouth feels so clean and so fresh. I only wish this came in travel sizes otherwise I would give this product a full 5 stars.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A classic! Great bubble mint flavor that's not too strong but keeps the. Mouth clean and refreshed. Bought at Walmart, inexpensive and long lasting tube.
Sincerely M.
El Paso, TX
I liked the taste, but it made my teeth very sensitive. I did not purchase it again, I just stuck to the brands that worked best for me and my family.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.