BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I did not prefer this brand. I tried it out and I think it was the taste, or maybe the texture of the toothpaste felt weird. I personally prefer other brands.
Lynnsey R.
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and I am very content. It taste great, is reasonably priced, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh!
Amanda S.
This toothpaste isn't my favorite, however it isn't terrible. I will buy it when I have a coupon but it is not my go to brand.
Chaunyce D.
I love using Aquafresh. I little goes a long way and I enjoy the foam that it creates. I feel like my mouth/teeth are getting a deep cleaning. I would highly recommend
Angel L.
Aquafresh is the only toothpaste that leaves my teeth feeling really clean. Other feel like they miss stuff. It does a great job of keeping my teeth white as well.
Christine S.
I love the fizzy bubbles. It feels like I am cleaning my teeth more deeply with this tooth paste. I know I'm not, but it feels that way.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. It leave my teeth feeling clean and refreshed. The flavor is nice and takes some getting used to.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
I'm not super impressed with Aquafresh. This is what we used growing up as kids, so maybe I had too much of it growing up. I prefer Crest.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Ny mom would always use to get this for us. She didn't have money so she would get everything from dollar store. I was surprised it was a great toothpaste.
Angel W.
I can not stand the taste! It leaves a bitter after taste in my mouth. I gave away my unopened tube and threw my full one out. Yuck!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.