BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Moria D.
Moria D.
This toothpaste is my go-to because it froths up really well. It gets rid of all that fuzz and grime that sometimes cakes up on our teeth. A little goes a long way and that's what I love about this product.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this toothpaste for years already!
I like the feeling it leaves after brushing your teeth.
It makes my feel like i got out of a dentist cleaning!
I recommend!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I love the way this product turns into a microfoam. I find my mouth feels fresher after a few hours than when I use other toothpaste.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
I know this May sound silly, but I am a dedicated aqua fresh buyer for one reason: the tube stands up vertically on my counter! Genius! Oh and it makes my teeth white and prevents cavities.
Rosenny R.
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, NY
I love this toothpaste. I saw the recommendation from a YouTube beauty guru and she uses this to help whiten her teeth. I love the taste and smell it leaves. Tastes so good and leaves a slight minty feel.
Anna K.
Anna K.
There was a point in time where I barely paid attention to the kind of toothpaste I used and just focused on the price. I knew Aquafresh was a great brand, so I decided to purchase an impressively-priced 3 pack of this specific Aquafresh. I haven't gone back in 2 years.
mallory d.
mallory d.
Sebastian, FL
I absolutely love this toothpaste...it leaves my breath fresh all day...it has a extreme foaming action which I love...I noticed that over the time I have used this product (about 1 year) that the whitening in it has really worked....Absolutely love this product!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
I used to use this toothpaste but not for long. Many people complain about getting used to the flavor and they are right, it is not that pleasant. I never did adjust to it so I switched toothpastes within 2 weeks
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My teeth feel instantly refreshed and clean for hours! I love this brand of toothpaste
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and I am very content. It taste great, is reasonably priced, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh!
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.