BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
mallory d.
Sebastian, FL
I absolutely love this toothpaste...it leaves my breath fresh all day...it has a extreme foaming action which I love...I noticed that over the time I have used this product (about 1 year) that the whitening in it has really worked....Absolutely love this product!
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpaste!! They say Crest is the best toothpaste but I've been buying this Aquafresh foaming toothpaste for years! I will never switch and I hope they don't stop making it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I love how well it cleans! The foam always makes me feel like it is working better!! The taste is good, not like I am eating it! For the price I think it is one of the best out there!
Christina Y.
This toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste ever! It leaves your mouth super minty and feels so clean in the morning. It's fantastic, definitely will recommend to everyone!
Keesha P.
This toothpaste is ok. It's tastes a lot better than most toothpastes I've tried but I didn't notice it doing anything awesome for my teeth.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Hands down the best tooth paste I have used! I will not be changing from this brand, it dose give deep cleaning lasts for hours! mouth feels fresh love the price!!!
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't care for this product. The paste gets very foamy, which I understand is supposed to clean between teeth better, but it's messy.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
Love now the deep action works fast and on my teeth I can feel it working right away! Very pleased and it always leaves my mouth & teeth feeling so refreshed.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
I did not prefer this brand. I tried it out and I think it was the taste, or maybe the texture of the toothpaste felt weird. I personally prefer other brands.
Lynnsey R.
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and I am very content. It taste great, is reasonably priced, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.