BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite toothpaste. It always foams just enough and makes me feel like I am truly cleaning my teeth. And the fresh mouth lasts much longer than other toothpaste brands.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
My go to toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling super fresh. It foams a lot, so it seems to go in between your teeth and all the crevices. Super minty flavor will wake you up too.
Taylor K.
This is really good toothpaste. It definitely cleans my teeth well and it tastes amazing! I haven't had a cavity since I've been using this toothpaste. I would recommend to anyone
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Great toothpaste!!! the taste is minty and fresh. give my breathe a refreshing feel. it foams up fast and doesn't leave a weird feel inside the mouth like some toothpastes do.
Christina Y.
This toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste ever! It leaves your mouth super minty and feels so clean in the morning. It's fantastic, definitely will recommend to everyone!
Chaunyce D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using Aquafresh. I little goes a long way and I enjoy the foam that it creates. I feel like my mouth/teeth are getting a deep cleaning. I would highly recommend
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Hands down the best tooth paste I have used! I will not be changing from this brand, it dose give deep cleaning lasts for hours! mouth feels fresh love the price!!!
Angel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aquafresh is the only toothpaste that leaves my teeth feeling really clean. Other feel like they miss stuff. It does a great job of keeping my teeth white as well.
Natasha S.
I had been anxious to try a ""whitening"" toothpaste, and had high hopes. However, I didn't feel this product lived up to my expectations. While my teeth felt clean, I didn't experience any noticeable difference in their coloring. This product also didn't leave my mouth as ""fresh"" as other Aquafresh products that I've used in the past. I did see a commercial that said they've come out with a new ""fresher"" version. I would probably not purchase this product again.
Rebecca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I gave this toothpaste a try. It did make my teeth feel clean, but I couldn't get past how awful the taste was. I personally will not use this toothpaste again.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.