BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I gave this toothpaste a try. It did make my teeth feel clean, but I couldn't get past how awful the taste was. I personally will not use this toothpaste again.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
This is the best toothpaste I've ever used in my 28 years of life! I love the flavor and the clean feeling!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
It is an okay toothpaste not amazing, but i do really like how it is multicolored. and it does give me that fresh clean feeling i like.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
I have used this before and i like it i prefer a different brand something that whitness my teeth but this is still a good one!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
This is a good toothpaste and I used to use this often until I switched to a different brand. It is very intense and does a nice job of cleaning one's teeth. I did notice that it foamed up a lot and the minty fresh feeling is strong at first, but goes away quickly. Not a bad toothpaste overall.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This is really good toothpaste. It definitely cleans my teeth well and it tastes amazing! I haven't had a cavity since I've been using this toothpaste. I would recommend to anyone
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I like this toothpaste , i always shift around the toothpastes i use and don't really stick to specific kinds but I'd buy this again its good .
One of my favorite toothpastes. I tend to lean towards gel types; I like that it stands up on it's own; and it is not as expensive as other brands.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite toothpaste. It always foams just enough and makes me feel like I am truly cleaning my teeth. And the fresh mouth lasts much longer than other toothpaste brands.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Bakersfield, CA
After trying this, I will never go back to Colgate! This made my mouth feel super clean and it also the foaming action makes your mouth feel fresh afterwards. When I first used it, it made my mouth tingle so I knew it was working.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.