BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
I used to use this toothpaste but not for long. Many people complain about getting used to the flavor and they are right, it is not that pleasant. I never did adjust to it so I switched toothpastes within 2 weeks
Brittany N.
This is a good toothpaste and I used to use this often until I switched to a different brand. It is very intense and does a nice job of cleaning one's teeth. I did notice that it foamed up a lot and the minty fresh feeling is strong at first, but goes away quickly. Not a bad toothpaste overall.
Moria D.
This toothpaste is my go-to because it froths up really well. It gets rid of all that fuzz and grime that sometimes cakes up on our teeth. A little goes a long way and that's what I love about this product.
Abigail E.
Indian Lake, NY
Aqua fresh extreme clean is the absolute best toothpaste. It gets very foamy and keeps your breath feeling fresh for hours after brushing. It's the only kind we use in our house! Overall, very satisfied!
rosenny r.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this toothpaste. I saw the recommendation from a YouTube beauty guru and she uses this to help whiten her teeth. I love the taste and smell it leaves. Tastes so good and leaves a slight minty feel.
Nicole F.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for years. Nothing beats the clean feeling you get after using this toothpaste. Very refreshing and leaves your breath fresh for hours afterward!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Got this as a sample and there is an extreme mint flavor to this! Makes your teeth feel great and I haven't used it long enough to attest for whitening but it has not made my teeth overly sensitive
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is long-lasting and gives me what I want. It is strong.....and I really like it. You can actually feel the foam working while you are brushing. Great product!
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
I know this May sound silly, but I am a dedicated aqua fresh buyer for one reason: the tube stands up vertically on my counter! Genius! Oh and it makes my teeth white and prevents cavities.
mallory d.
Sebastian, FL
I absolutely love this toothpaste...it leaves my breath fresh all day...it has a extreme foaming action which I love...I noticed that over the time I have used this product (about 1 year) that the whitening in it has really worked....Absolutely love this product!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.