BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
My friend told me to try it and I'm trying it now so it has a very strong taste and it gives me a wierd feeling in my mouth for like 5min after using it, i like it because it makes my breathes fresh and it cleans my mouth very good.
Angela F.
This is a great toothpaste! The foam effect from the toothpaste seems to make my mouth cleaner and fresher. It is also affordable. I usually don't spend more than $2.
Nicky S.
Aquafresh extreme clean toothpaste does have some great foaming action and it cleans teeth pretty well however I miss my old brand and can't wait to be done with this one. The freshness just simply doesn't last long.
Jacqueline S.
I love, love, love this toothpaste. I think it's the taste along with the foam action it has. Fresh clean feeling last along time. Seriously love this toothpaste.
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
I used to use this toothpaste but not for long. Many people complain about getting used to the flavor and they are right, it is not that pleasant. I never did adjust to it so I switched toothpastes within 2 weeks
Nicole F.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for years. Nothing beats the clean feeling you get after using this toothpaste. Very refreshing and leaves your breath fresh for hours afterward!
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, NY
I love this toothpaste. I saw the recommendation from a YouTube beauty guru and she uses this to help whiten her teeth. I love the taste and smell it leaves. Tastes so good and leaves a slight minty feel.
Kerry P.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is long-lasting and gives me what I want. It is strong.....and I really like it. You can actually feel the foam working while you are brushing. Great product!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Got this as a sample and there is an extreme mint flavor to this! Makes your teeth feel great and I haven't used it long enough to attest for whitening but it has not made my teeth overly sensitive
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
I know this May sound silly, but I am a dedicated aqua fresh buyer for one reason: the tube stands up vertically on my counter! Genius! Oh and it makes my teeth white and prevents cavities.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.