BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Abigail E.
Indian Lake, NY
Aqua fresh extreme clean is the absolute best toothpaste. It gets very foamy and keeps your breath feeling fresh for hours after brushing. It's the only kind we use in our house! Overall, very satisfied!
Rosenny R.
brooklyn, NY
I love this toothpaste. I saw the recommendation from a YouTube beauty guru and she uses this to help whiten her teeth. I love the taste and smell it leaves. Tastes so good and leaves a slight minty feel.
Nicole F.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I've been using it for years. Nothing beats the clean feeling you get after using this toothpaste. Very refreshing and leaves your breath fresh for hours afterward!
Kerry P.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is long-lasting and gives me what I want. It is strong.....and I really like it. You can actually feel the foam working while you are brushing. Great product!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Got this as a sample and there is an extreme mint flavor to this! Makes your teeth feel great and I haven't used it long enough to attest for whitening but it has not made my teeth overly sensitive
Rebecca T.
Marshalltown, IA
I know this May sound silly, but I am a dedicated aqua fresh buyer for one reason: the tube stands up vertically on my counter! Genius! Oh and it makes my teeth white and prevents cavities.
mallory d.
Sebastian, FL
I absolutely love this toothpaste...it leaves my breath fresh all day...it has a extreme foaming action which I love...I noticed that over the time I have used this product (about 1 year) that the whitening in it has really worked....Absolutely love this product!
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste!! They say Crest is the best toothpaste but I've been buying this Aquafresh foaming toothpaste for years! I will never switch and I hope they don't stop making it
Shelby B.
East Lansing, MI
I always stick with this toothpaste. It leaves you with a fresh feeling and the mint isn't over-bearingly strong. It gets into the nooks and crannies of the mouth and cleans very well.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love how well it cleans! The foam always makes me feel like it is working better!! The taste is good, not like I am eating it! For the price I think it is one of the best out there!
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.