BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Shania S.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
Love now the deep action works fast and on my teeth I can feel it working right away! Very pleased and it always leaves my mouth & teeth feeling so refreshed.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
I am so in love with this toothpaste, it's not even funny. I first bought Aquafresh's Extreme Clean after a friend told me she'd bought a toothpaste that was incredibly, incredibly foamy. "You seriously would not believe how much foam," she said to me. I was intrigued so I purchased some and I've been using it for nearly a year now. I have never used a toothpaste that makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh - and I've tried a LOT of toothpaste. I absolutely hate brushing my teeth, but this toothpaste does exactly as advertised and gives you an extreme clean. The foaming/bubbles really reach into every corner and crevice of your mouth and really works to freshen your breath. I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Poughquag, NY
I think this toothpaste is great. It makes my teeth feel cleaner than any other toothpaste I've used. It has a foaming action so it gets really bubbly, and it has a good taste, unlike some toothpastes that taste like baking soda and are really bitter.
Kim R.
Kim R.
This is my favorite toothpaste. It tastes good and makes my teeth clean. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel clean until dinner time.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this toothpaste for the past 10 years. Nothing too special about it. I love the taste! I get sick of the mint toothpastes. Not only is the taste refreshing, but it smells and looks good, too! Plus, you can't beat the price. Always under 2.00$.
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
This is my favorite toothpaste! I get noticed a lot for my straight, white teeth, and Aquafresh helps maintain my white teeth without a need for whitening strips. The flavor is also so much better than other's that burn because they are too minty.
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Nashua, NH
Left my mouth fresh and clean. No chemical aftertaste. Rinses easy. My teeth lookes whiter after just a couple days if use
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I do not really know how to feel about this toothbrush, I have tried many toothpaste yet I say this one doesn't feel as good as the others.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Great toothpaste!!! the taste is minty and fresh. give my breathe a refreshing feel. it foams up fast and doesn't leave a weird feel inside the mouth like some toothpastes do.
Dali H.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is hands down my favorite toothpaste for everyday use. I love how it foams up and really makes me feel clean.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.