Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
I'm not usually picky about toothpaste but the flavor of this toothpaste was difficult to handle. It also felt gritty on my teeth.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this toothpaste very much. I have been using Sensodyne and it is much better than this for my personal preferences
Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like this well enough, nothing special but usually at a decent price and leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath feeling fresh
Tiffany W.
I've tried this toothpaste in the past but it's not my favorite. Other brands make my mouth feel more fresh and clean for longer.
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
I like that my breath smell good after use it . Not really notice if it really whitening my teeth or anything like that at all .
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Le doy 3 estrellas no esque me parezca tan bueno deja el aliento fresco pero no me gusta mucho la sensación después de cepillarte
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this toothpaste for awhile then I switched to Colgate and crest because this toothpaste wasn't giving me what I needed
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the toothpaste. It was not a good experience with this brand and I didn't repurchase it
Yesica S.
Las vegas, NV
Love how even after a couple of hours of brushing my teeth I can still feel how it's working in my mouth. Everyone should try it.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all-time favorite toothpaste. I love how at suds up in your mouth making you feel like your teeth are clean and fresh