Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany A.
Always disappointed with all Aquafresh products. They are always weak and never allow for long-lasting good smelling breath. The deep action fluoride toothpaste was no different.
Sarah H.
East Sparta
I love this tooth paste. My boyfriend doesn't but he's extremely picky. It makes my teeth feel super clean and I feel like I have fresh breath. It's a great product and I would recommend it. I know quite a few people who use it and love it.
Eva A.
I'm my opinion it's an ok toothpaste. I usually go for Colgate because it had that fresher feeling but this is a slow and ok toothpaste.
Mayra G.
I wasn't impressed with the taste or the clean feeing after brushing. It left a bad taste in my mouth.
Yesica S.
Las vegas , NV
Love how even after a couple of hours of brushing my teeth I can still feel how it's working in my mouth. Everyone should try it.
Dana S.
West Bend, WI
My favorite toothpaste. I love how it foams in your mouth and really leave your mouth feeling very clean. I purchase it at Walmart and Targets
Kaileigh S.
Golconda, IL
It gets the job done but leaves a weird taste and feeling in my mouth. Not terrible no, but I would choose something else if you could.
Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
I enjoy the fact that its not an overpowering toothpaste. It does the job which is good.
Very strong minty flavour. Don't recommend to people who aren't fans of mint or spice. Ithe was a great teeth cleaner though.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom never bought anything but cheap toothpaste so when I moved to my sister's and started using this, I realized that the brand of toothpaste does matter, and this one is great!