Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I love trying different types of Toothpaste and this one will be one of my favorites, It does the job it cleans and freshly leaves your mouth
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
I love the way this toothpaste foams and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. The taste isn't too strong and the clean feeling lasts all day.
Eva A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm my opinion it's an ok toothpaste. I usually go for Colgate because it had that fresher feeling but this is a slow and ok toothpaste.
jinous d.
When I used this product it left a weird film on my lips that I didn't like. It also doesn't feel as fresh as other brands I have used .
Kaileigh S.
Golconda, IL
It gets the job done but leaves a weird taste and feeling in my mouth. Not terrible no, but I would choose something else if you could.
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
Really like the minty fresh taste, it cleans really well. It foams a bit too much if that's a concern to you, then this isn't for you.
Brielle P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love love love this toothpaste! definitely not "spicy" haha like when my friends sleepover they are like "wow it's spicy" and i'm like😑
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I don't really like this toothpaste all that much. It doesn't really whiten your teeth or keep you breath feeling clean for very long
Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like this well enough, nothing special but usually at a decent price and leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath feeling fresh
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this toothpaste very much. I have been using Sensodyne and it is much better than this for my personal preferences