Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
I didnt feel very clean after using this. I felt like i was brushing with sugar, it is way too sweet tasting and also has flouride.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this toothpaste very much. I have been using Sensodyne and it is much better than this for my personal preferences
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
I'm not usually picky about toothpaste but the flavor of this toothpaste was difficult to handle. It also felt gritty on my teeth.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this toothpaste for awhile then I switched to Colgate and crest because this toothpaste wasn't giving me what I needed
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the toothpaste. It was not a good experience with this brand and I didn't repurchase it
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Le doy 3 estrellas no esque me parezca tan bueno deja el aliento fresco pero no me gusta mucho la sensación después de cepillarte
Ratchanok F.
lewisville, tx
I like that my breath smell good after use it . Not really notice if it really whitening my teeth or anything like that at all .
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
This is my absolute favorite formula for toothpaste! It foams up, which lets me know that it will keep my mouth fresh and clean.
Tiffany W.
I've tried this toothpaste in the past but it's not my favorite. Other brands make my mouth feel more fresh and clean for longer.
Yesica S.
Las vegas , NV
Love how even after a couple of hours of brushing my teeth I can still feel how it's working in my mouth. Everyone should try it.