Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I love trying different types of Toothpaste and this one will be one of my favorites, It does the job it cleans and freshly leaves your mouth
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
I love the way this toothpaste foams and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. The taste isn't too strong and the clean feeling lasts all day.
jinous d.
Tucson , AZ
When I used this product it left a weird film on my lips that I didn't like. It also doesn't feel as fresh as other brands I have used .
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I love Aquafresh anyway and this stuff is amazing. It leaves my teeth and tongue feeling super clean and my breath fresh and clean!
Eva A.
I'm my opinion it's an ok toothpaste. I usually go for Colgate because it had that fresher feeling but this is a slow and ok toothpaste.
Brielle P.
love love love this toothpaste! definitely not "spicy" haha like when my friends sleepover they are like "wow it's spicy" and i'm like😑
Kaileigh S.
Golconda, IL
It gets the job done but leaves a weird taste and feeling in my mouth. Not terrible no, but I would choose something else if you could.
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
Really like the minty fresh taste, it cleans really well. It foams a bit too much if that's a concern to you, then this isn't for you.
Kara F.
Gray, GA
I don't really like this toothpaste all that much. It doesn't really whiten your teeth or keep you breath feeling clean for very long
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I didnt feel very clean after using this. I felt like i was brushing with sugar, it is way too sweet tasting and also has flouride.