Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is our go to toothpaste it tastes great. It's creamy not that sticky jelly stuff. It foams up nice and the dentist has been happy with my teeth.
Catrina M.
Lakewood, OH
Best toothpaste on the market. Foams nicely and leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh for hours after using it. The whole family loves this product.
Mariama C.
Knob Noster, MO
It was very cheap but I felt like it didn't do a very good job on cleaning my teeth. But I would definitely repurchase if it was my last choice.
Lindsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like it I just prefer my crest products overall. The taste to me is not that refreshing although I am sure it does a good job cleaning my teeth
Alyssa B.
Wichita, KS
Best toothpaste ever! Love the clean minty feeling after, it will not let you down. Iv bought this for a long time and everyone seems to love it
Brianne P.
I don't think I have any complaints actually about this toothpaste other than I prefer a different flavor which is why I haven't gotten it again!
Kelly L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good product as usual from Aquafresh but it is pricey to me. With a family of four I will choose another similar brand that is cheaper. Sorry!
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these toothpaste it does what it claims it say it will do. I like how it doen't burn when you brush your teeth like some other tooth pastes.
Dana S.
West Bend, WI
My favorite toothpaste. I love how it foams in your mouth and really leave your mouth feeling very clean. I purchase it at Walmart and Targets
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Left a weird feeling/coat in my mouth and really couldn't stand the taste it was really gross I returned it immediately I didn't like it at all

Walgreens