Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brianne P.
I don't think I have any complaints actually about this toothpaste other than I prefer a different flavor which is why I haven't gotten it again!
Lindsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it I just prefer my crest products overall. The taste to me is not that refreshing although I am sure it does a good job cleaning my teeth
Mariama C.
Knob Noster, MO
It was very cheap but I felt like it didn't do a very good job on cleaning my teeth. But I would definitely repurchase if it was my last choice.
Terry A.
Redding, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these toothpaste it does what it claims it say it will do. I like how it doen't burn when you brush your teeth like some other tooth pastes.
Alyssa B.
Wichita, KS
Best toothpaste ever! Love the clean minty feeling after, it will not let you down. Iv bought this for a long time and everyone seems to love it
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Left a weird feeling/coat in my mouth and really couldn't stand the taste it was really gross I returned it immediately I didn't like it at all
Dana S.
West Bend, WI
My favorite toothpaste. I love how it foams in your mouth and really leave your mouth feeling very clean. I purchase it at Walmart and Targets
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I love trying different types of Toothpaste and this one will be one of my favorites, It does the job it cleans and freshly leaves your mouth
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
I love the way this toothpaste foams and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. The taste isn't too strong and the clean feeling lasts all day.
jinous d.
When I used this product it left a weird film on my lips that I didn't like. It also doesn't feel as fresh as other brands I have used .