Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Susan B.
Love this toothpaste. I'm very picky with toothpaste and have a hard time finding something that leaves me feeling clean.... this does the job and is a go to at my house.
Ana A.
I just don't really like this product am a fan of Colgate and crest. But it's been a month I have used a new organic toothpaste. It was a really great toothpaste.
jenese w.
Oologah, OK
I used this for a month. My there felt the worst they ever had, didn't feel clean at all. Even right after brushing
Laken P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Taste horrible and doesn't work as good as colgate. Very cheap quality. #nasty
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
Cute but no! This weakens your enamel especially if you have sensitive teeth!!!! Please pay the extra bucks for a good product
Sydnie T.
Haven't tried this in a while but from what I remember it works well and tastes pretty good
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not enjoy this toothpaste very much. I have been using Sensodyne and it is much better than this for my personal preferences
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
I'm pretty sure they mean "zest" not zext lol. I thought this toothpaste was great,
shaid h.
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely not the best toothpaste out there. Feels really cheap in your mouth and it doesn't seem to do a good job at cleaning your mouth. I prefer to use Colgate. Not satisfied with this product. Look elsewhere.
Nalia R.
This is a tooth paste the whole family can use I love the way it taste and foams