Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ana A.
I just don't really like this product am a fan of Colgate and crest. But it's been a month I have used a new organic toothpaste. It was a really great toothpaste.
Lauren T.
Sacramento, CA
I love the way my mouth feels after I use this product. So clean and fresh and it lasts longer that other toothpaste does. I just don't like that it doesn't whiten
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
This made my teeth feel smooth and clean but it was so intensely minty-hot that I just couldn't tolerate using it for more than 20-30 seconds! Too much for me!
Jeannie H.
Jenks, OK
This toothpaste did not give me that fresh and clean teeth feeling! I love it when I rub my teeth with my rogue and I get that squeaky clean teeth feeling!
Erick H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this toothpaste. It doesn't take much to brush your teeth and it starts foaming up. I like the minty taste and fresh feeling I get after using it
Tiffany W.
Springfield, OR
This toothpaste works for the purpose intended, but I didn't feel like it did a great job. I didn't feel super clean and it kind of has a chalky texture.
Samantha C.
Columbus, OH
This has been my toothpaste for years now. A little bit goes a long way because it foams up. The mint taste isn't overwhelming and it's often on sale.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
This is currently the product I am using. I purchased this on a whim because I needed toothpaste and this is my go to product in a situation like this.
Shelby C.
Renton, WA
This by far the best toothpaste out there. It foams a bunch, which I love, and makes my mouth and teeth feel amazing and clean. I hate to use any else!
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is our go to toothpaste it tastes great. It's creamy not that sticky jelly stuff. It foams up nice and the dentist has been happy with my teeth.