Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer O.
Hated the taste and flavor! Don't like the place and my family hate it! It left a yucky taste in my mouth and made me feel like my mouth was unclean even after brushing!
Susan B.
Love this toothpaste. I'm very picky with toothpaste and have a hard time finding something that leaves me feeling clean.... this does the job and is a go to at my house.
This toothpaste helps me and my family to have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I find that this product is better then any other toothpaste. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to have fresher breath
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The aquafresh mint zext toothpaste worked amazing. It always left my mouth feeling fresh afterwards and my breath smelling amazing! I buy this almost every time if I can't find the other product I was looking for.
Angela S.
Dorchester, MA
This has to be my favorite toothpaste! I have never used one that made my mouth feel so clean! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good toothpaste!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This tooth paste works very well. I hate the orange flavor it makes me sick to my stomach. The foaming action is great. My breath smells fresh and it gets rid of all of my plaque and leaves my teeth shiny and bright.
Stacia C.
A bit pricey, but between in-store sales and coupons I stock up to be able to always have this in the house. I love the fresh zing I get whenever I use Aqua Fresh versus gels or other pastes, like Colgate, etc.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH
I've purchased this tooth paste only once, to try the cheaper brand, however in this case - you get what you pay for. My mouth felt like I needed to brush them many more times just to feel clean.
Brandi H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aqua fresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste worked ok but I was not a fan. It tastes horrible and I liked a few other toothpastes way better. I didn't feel that my teeth whitened well with this either!
Brittany A.
Always disappointed with all Aquafresh products. They are always weak and never allow for long-lasting good smelling breath. The deep action fluoride toothpaste was no different.