Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Nalia R.
This is a tooth paste the whole family can use I love the way it taste and foams
Stacia C.
A bit pricey, but between in-store sales and coupons I stock up to be able to always have this in the house. I love the fresh zing I get whenever I use Aqua Fresh versus gels or other pastes, like Colgate, etc.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This tooth paste works very well. I hate the orange flavor it makes me sick to my stomach. The foaming action is great. My breath smells fresh and it gets rid of all of my plaque and leaves my teeth shiny and bright.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Toothpaste will always be toothpaste. there's nothing different. brush your teeth everyday!!!
Allison M.
Too minty to the point that it burns. Was chucky off and on. Not my favorite
Terry A.
Redding, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these toothpaste it does what it claims it say it will do. I like how it doen't burn when you brush your teeth like some other tooth pastes.
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
By far the best toothpaste I have ever used!, besides getting my teeth super clean, the burst of freshness is unmatched by any other toothpaste on the market!, It is my go to toothpaste, I even turned my husband to switch from his Crest to this toothpaste, Recently my supermarket did not have any one the shelves and we needed to buy a another toothpaste and I actually felt as if my mouth felt dirty using the other toothpaste, as soon as my store had it back on the shelves, I stocked up, loyal fan here :-)
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite toothpaste! It makes my mouth feel so much cleaner than the other toothpastes I've tried, and it has a nice minty flavor. It lathers really nicely, so a little goes a long way. Holy grail!
Dacy D.
Not the greatest toothpaste. I did not like the flavor, and it felt and tasted kind of cheap. I'll be sticking to Crest.
KELLY L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good product as usual from Aquafresh but it is pricey to me. With a family of four I will choose another similar brand that is cheaper. Sorry!