Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Lorena H.
There's no complication with this review. My mouth just simply didn't feel clean. I like it when it foams up, because it shows it's working. With this Aquafresh toothpaste I don't feel comfortable or clean.
Rio H.
Whittier , CA
This tooth paste is not my favorite it cleans well, but it didn't have the minty affect that I was seeking. I didn't fell that my teeth were whiten in any way for that reason I didn't not repurchase this.
Kayla D.
san diego, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It has a really strong minty flavor keeps your mouth fresh all day. It foams a lot too which makes me feel like it's deep cleaning. It does not have Whitening power.
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
The product doesn't do much. It doesn't keep my mouth minty fresh for longer than ten minutes. It certainly did not meet my expectations and i won't be repurchasing this product anytime soon
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this tooth paste it felt almost gritty in my mouth and it did not leave that same fresh minty feeling that other toothpaste have. I would recommend crest white over this product, I would most likely not recommend This product to someone else.
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste does its job. It is minty and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I didn't not get any cavities or gum problems while using it. It didn't help with keeping my teeth white, but it doesn't claim to do that. For the price, a decent option.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
The flavor of this toothpaste was weird and texture was overwhelmingly thick. It was fine to use as a backup paste but I had to try something else before I could finish the tube.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My all time favorite toothpaste, ever!!! I love the taste and seeing a blue tag on the side tells me the ingredients are good as well! I love the foaming action- not too much, just right! The flavor is excellent and my teeth feel so clean!
Rachelle P.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. I like it because it's half gel and half paste. I don't like all gel because it is sticky and regular toothpaste is too pasty and dry like chalk. This is a good compromise and my teeth feel really clean.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom never bought anything but cheap toothpaste so when I moved to my sister's and started using this, I realized that the brand of toothpaste does matter, and this one is great!