Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney M.
I recently ran out of my crest 3D and decided to try this brand. I remember using it as a kid, but I wasn't that impressed. Sure my teeth felt clean, but that was it. They didn't brighten up like they seem to do with crest brand
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It isn't a bad product but there is better ones out there. I have only used this product once. I did not feel the clean feeling I wanted to. I prefer other brands over this one and I would not recommend it to friends nor family.
Kimberly L.
Whittier, CA
The Aquafresh toothpaste I used didn't really do much for me. First off it tastes like pire baking soda and also leaves that grainy sandy texture. Most importantly I didn't feel like it did its job of cleaning my teeth once I was done washing them I felt as is I never washed them. Would not recomend.
Lindsay H.
I'm not a big fan of the flavor, but it gets the job done, my teeth feel cleaner but it doesn't have any whitening which is something I like my toothpaste to have. This is good if all you want is a nice deep clean.
shaid h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not the best toothpaste out there. Feels really cheap in your mouth and it doesn't seem to do a good job at cleaning your mouth. I prefer to use Colgate. Not satisfied with this product. Look elsewhere.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
To me it just made me feel like I needed to re brush my teeth. I didn't like that I had to use a lot of it to feel like I had fresh breath. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It did not reach my expectations and I was not satisfied. If it was my only option I would buy but not because I like it.
Lilly J.
I don't really like this product because it gives a weird aftertaste in my mouth. It tastes slightly like a filmy and bitter flavor. I like having a clean and fresh scent coming from my mouth after using my toothpaste and after using this product I feel like I want to brush my teeth again.
Marissa R.
I love this toothpaste I use it all the time. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and it met all my expectations. I only buy this toothpaste and use it daily. My daughter loves it too which is great for a teenager
Roman J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were great when I was a kid. Loved the different colors in my toothpaste but now that I'm older I don't really notice that it would do anything for me. I stick to a a different brand of toothpaste now.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite toothpaste! It makes my mouth feel so much cleaner than the other toothpastes I've tried, and it has a nice minty flavor. It lathers really nicely, so a little goes a long way. Holy grail!