Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yesica S.
Las vegas , NV
Love how even after a couple of hours of brushing my teeth I can still feel how it's working in my mouth. Everyone should try it.
Alexza P.
Love the tingle. With this tooth paste I'm always confident. The foam action allows you to use a little but get great results.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
I really enjoy how much this toothpaste bubbles up.it really leaves my teeth feeling super clean.would definitely recommend
Kyra L.
Mound
This has been the only toothpaste i have bought for many years. It’s really minty and leaves your mouth feeling clean
Heather W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this toothpaste for years. I love it. My son has switched from Crest and is now using my aqua fresh .
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Rebekah P.
Snellville, GA
I like the taste, and how clean my mouth feels after brushing. Morning breath seems worse than usual, though
Kristin W.
Willowick, OH
Love Extreme Clean - any time I change toothpastes I eventually go back - makes my teeth so fresh & clean!
Jaclyn D.
It got the job done. Left a film over my teeth but I guess that's what a mouth rinse is for.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great! Super good price & totally adorable. Cleans perfectly & has great fresh taste.