Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes I am so skeptical about what tooth paste I use because I heard that Fluoride can be somewhat difficult to your teeth but after doing research I was able to fill rather comfortable with this. I always reach for something that has a foaminess texture to it to ensure deep cleaning.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like I am getting a lot accomplished with this toothpaste, but is it the toothpaste that makes healthy teeth or is it the brushing? Probably the manual brushing and toothpaste is icing on the proverbial cake. This works and it makes me feel like it works, which is important.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This use to be the toothpaste I used before I need to whiten my teeth. It did the job but I never noticed anything drastic about using it. It tasted alright and made my teeth feel clean afterwards. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a basic toothpaste.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tried it didn't really like it at all. It didn't have my mouth feeling as clean as when I use Colgate and it had like a weird chalky feeling in my mouth after. I wouldn't really recommend this to others but if you want to give it a try it's very affordable.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this toothpaste everyday and I'm so happy about it. It does the job of making my mouth feel fresh. I have braces and this tooth paste makes me feel like I brushed very good. I would recommend this toothpaste and the Agua Fresh that foams up.
Sarah H.
East Sparta
I love this tooth paste. My boyfriend doesn't but he's extremely picky. It makes my teeth feel super clean and I feel like I have fresh breath. It's a great product and I would recommend it. I know quite a few people who use it and love it.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
It was alright. I typically don't buy Aquafresh, as they had a citrus flavor awhile back I didn't care for at all. Gets the job done, but unless there's a decent sals or I have a really good coupon, I'll stick to other brands like Crest or Colgate.
Liz W.
This toothpaste works well overall. My teeth felt clean, breath fresh and foamed up nicely. My current brand works noticely better. Meaning, my teeth feel like I really got the plaque off and stays off until my next brushing. I am satisfied overall, but have a preference to purchase a different brand and will continue to do so.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
It isn't a bad product but there is better ones out there. I have only used this product once. I did not feel the clean feeling I wanted to. I prefer other brands over this one and I would not recommend it to friends nor family.
Courtney M.
I recently ran out of my crest 3D and decided to try this brand. I remember using it as a kid, but I wasn't that impressed. Sure my teeth felt clean, but that was it. They didn't brighten up like they seem to do with crest brand