Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Breanne O.
Thunder Bay , ON
I'm not a fan I like baking soda toothpaste don't like the taste of this toothpaste and need something now for sensitive teeth
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
I liked the taste and feel of this toothpaste, not my normal go to brand but I felt like it did a good job cleaning my teeth.
Moira K.
A decent toothpast but it just tastes horrible. Burns my mouth kind of like an acid. It does leave my teeth feeling clean.
Jazz S.
Good toothpastes, makes your pearls white but did not work for me. I have sensitive teeth and this did not help them.
Bethany A.
I love the taste it's not too strong but makes your breath feel fresh. I also like the colours in the toothpaste :)
Kate S.
A really good product and makes your breath so fresh as your teeth so white and shiny! Would recommend to use
monserrat g.
es un producto economico pero no lo recomiendo por que no me sirve mucho en el blanqueamiento de mis dientes
GISELE M.
Nunca usei essa marca, então não sei bem como que é, não achei outras opções e tive que comentar essa
Kristin D.
Wyoming, ON
Found that for the added price it did not out perform other cheaper toothpastes. The flavor was good.
Angie A.
This product works well enough to whiten your teeth. Taste wise, it has a nice cooling mint taste.