Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
arianna r.
excelente crema dental es muy buena aunque creo que es un poco liquida y le falta firmesa al producto pero en teoria es muy bueno y sobre todo lo fresca que queda la boca al terminar.
Shanelle J.
It was a ok product but I felt like it didn't clean my teeth as deeply as I wished. Not the best I've tried I wouldn't really recommend it.
KittyKat D.
Nothing special about this toothpaste. Works and tastes fine. I've purchased it because it was on sale but have bought others since then.
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
It's a great tooth paste. but after I tried Crest tooth paste one. I felt in love with it. and this one became my second favorite.
Breanne O.
Thunder Bay , ON
I'm not a fan I like baking soda toothpaste don't like the taste of this toothpaste and need something now for sensitive teeth
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
I liked the taste and feel of this toothpaste, not my normal go to brand but I felt like it did a good job cleaning my teeth.
Moira K.
A decent toothpast but it just tastes horrible. Burns my mouth kind of like an acid. It does leave my teeth feeling clean.
Jazz S.
Good toothpastes, makes your pearls white but did not work for me. I have sensitive teeth and this did not help them.
Bethany A.
I love the taste it's not too strong but makes your breath feel fresh. I also like the colours in the toothpaste :)
Kate S.
A really good product and makes your breath so fresh as your teeth so white and shiny! Would recommend to use