Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Kalianny F.
Average toothpaste. did not purchase again. didn't feel as clean as other brands.
Laken P.
Tuscumbia, AL
Taste horrible and doesn't work as good as colgate. Very cheap quality. #nasty
Allison M.
Too minty to the point that it burns. Was chucky off and on. Not my favorite
Tammy C.
North Sydney, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very excellent tooth paste leaves teeth whiter and cleaner and mouth refreshed it is my favorite brand it does an amazing job a really good clean and yes if you haven't tried it you should. gret price for your money. It makes a nice foam when brushing and gives a good deep clean.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not like this tooth paste and will not buy it again. I found that I didn’t enjoy the “flavour” of the paste at all, it wasn’t an enjoyable mint. I did not like the texture of the paste either. I also found it didn’t really do what it claimed: whiten. And this is with a fair, full tube trial.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothpastes since I was a scared girl I love their flavor is not very strong but I like the cleanliness that leaves on teeth that is what fascinates me Besides that it brings enough content and that is good for us consumers I love
Melissa S.
Extreme clean is my go to toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling clean, actually really clean. Other types always burned and made me feel like my mouth was just masked by mint and not really clean. Extreme clean doesn't do that, it's perfect.
Alexandra C.
St. Catharines , Ontario
I used this toothpaste a year or two ago and did not enjoy it one bit. I don't like strong minty tasting toothpaste and this was way to strong of that mint flavor. Even after I had finished brushing my teeth it left a crunchy feeling on my teeth that whenever I pressed my teeth together it felt like there were little grains on my teeth. Will not buy again!
Chelsea J.
I didn't like this product too much, its feels very thick when brushing and i don't think i'd use it again, it wasn't very effective and doesn't stand up to its name, i brought this from the body care shop in my town centre, i wasn't satisfied with this product.
Maria R.
Humacao, PR
Is a wonderfull thoothpaste because your flavor is agradable and easy to used. I used this product every day. My childrens too. Is very effective because removed all dirt for my theeth. Is very refresment thoothpaste. I buy this product about 5 years ago.