Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Priya L.
This was a great toothpaste but somehow left my teeth not as squeaky clean as I would like it too. The smell was refreshing however, there are definitely other brands. It did the job but felt like it couldve been better. Overall it was an "okay" brand and would tell you to use it as you wish.
arianna r.
excelente crema dental es muy buena aunque creo que es un poco liquida y le falta firmesa al producto pero en teoria es muy bueno y sobre todo lo fresca que queda la boca al terminar.
Breanne O.
Thunder Bay , ON
I'm not a fan I like baking soda toothpaste don't like the taste of this toothpaste and need something now for sensitive teeth
Moira K.
A decent toothpast but it just tastes horrible. Burns my mouth kind of like an acid. It does leave my teeth feeling clean.
monserrat g.
es un producto economico pero no lo recomiendo por que no me sirve mucho en el blanqueamiento de mis dientes
Maria R.
Humacao, PR
Is a wonderfull thoothpaste because your flavor is agradable and easy to used. I used this product every day. My childrens too. Is very effective because removed all dirt for my theeth. Is very refresment thoothpaste. I buy this product about 5 years ago.
Bethany A.
I love the taste it's not too strong but makes your breath feel fresh. I also like the colours in the toothpaste :)
Angie A.
This product works well enough to whiten your teeth. Taste wise, it has a nice cooling mint taste.
Erica D.
Toronto ON
Great product , taste is minty fresh and makes my teeth feel great after use.
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
It's a great tooth paste. but after I tried Crest tooth paste one. I felt in love with it. and this one became my second favorite.