Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amie C.
Norfolk, NE
I am enjoying this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel nice and clean with a minty taste.
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Le doy 3 estrellas no esque me parezca tan bueno deja el aliento fresco pero no me gusta mucho la sensación después de cepillarte
Lindsay H.
I'm not a big fan of the flavor, but it gets the job done, my teeth feel cleaner but it doesn't have any whitening which is something I like my toothpaste to have. This is good if all you want is a nice deep clean.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I didn't like the flavor or the texture of the toothpaste. It was not a good experience with this brand and I didn't repurchase it
Leslie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Foams up great and had a good taste. I always purchase this and it's my favorite!
Lilly J.
I don't really like this product because it gives a weird aftertaste in my mouth. It tastes slightly like a filmy and bitter flavor. I like having a clean and fresh scent coming from my mouth after using my toothpaste and after using this product I feel like I want to brush my teeth again.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes I am so skeptical about what tooth paste I use because I heard that Fluoride can be somewhat difficult to your teeth but after doing research I was able to fill rather comfortable with this. I always reach for something that has a foaminess texture to it to ensure deep cleaning.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I did not like this tooth paste and will not buy it again. I found that I didn’t enjoy the “flavour” of the paste at all, it wasn’t an enjoyable mint. I did not like the texture of the paste either. I also found it didn’t really do what it claimed: whiten. And this is with a fair, full tube trial.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Wellness Guru Expert
These toothpastes since I was a scared girl I love their flavor is not very strong but I like the cleanliness that leaves on teeth that is what fascinates me Besides that it brings enough content and that is good for us consumers I love
Melissa S.
Extreme clean is my go to toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling clean, actually really clean. Other types always burned and made me feel like my mouth was just masked by mint and not really clean. Extreme clean doesn't do that, it's perfect.